PDA

View Full Version : Wouldnt it be lovely if

ajc
11-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Your minded children were like Granny Murrays?

mrs robbie williams
11-12-2012, 01:04 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: she is a brilliant childminder she must be of the forum members - come on own up which one are you ??????

Daisy De
11-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Ha ha we used to watch Granny Murrays. She minded children, dogs, covered shifts, overnight, always smiling, always advice for parents which was always right, perfect in everyway like we all are on here :laughing: Well I am anyway :D

ajc
11-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Hehe, she's back on, caught her today while making dinner.Wish I could be her!! Might have to invest in a jazzy cardigan and see if I can be as jolly, x

loocyloo
11-12-2012, 01:22 PM
i'm still a bit freaked out by claude ( is that his name? ) the shop dummy though!

nice to see a positive childminder story ... now, if SHE could talk to Liz Truss!

WibbleWobble
11-12-2012, 01:41 PM
granny murray?

never heard of her!

wibble x

k1rstie
11-12-2012, 02:07 PM
granny murray?

never heard of her!

wibble x

She is on Me Too on Cbeebies! A Scottish Childminder.

She also looks after the female doctors dog. I wonder what she charges?

Rubybubbles
11-12-2012, 02:09 PM
granny murray?

never heard of her!

wibble x

yup with you on this! ah no wait, wasn;t she on the telly years ago?

jep
11-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Does it actually say that she is a childminder . My mindee insists that she is a granny not a childminder.It would be nice if it did let people know that she is a childminder as it might change some peoples views about us.

Maza
11-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Yeah, Claude is a bit strange! I WOULD be like that if all the paper work didn't sap all my energy! It doesn't show her doing Learning Journeys, risk assessments and SEF forms does it?! x

Bluebell
11-12-2012, 08:41 PM
:blush: Oh dear - Am I the only one? I don't like that programme - like she takes way too many shopping trips puts the kids in the swimming pool and sits in a deck chair on the side. and the parents have bad work ethics - one of them fell asleep on the bus she was cleaning!

lozzy23
11-12-2012, 11:34 PM
:blush: Oh dear - Am I the only one? I don't like that programme - like she takes way too many shopping trips puts the kids in the swimming pool and sits in a deck chair on the side. and the parents have bad work ethics - one of them fell asleep on the bus she was cleaning!

No, I'm with you. I had forgotten all about it, until this thread.

winstonian
12-12-2012, 07:56 AM
We had this on yesterday when DH was helping me. He says I'm making it much too hard and need to relax like Granny Murray :laughing: He also suggested I welcome everyone in with "Come away honeypies" in a scottish accent :laughing: ............................I think he was joking.......................