PDA

View Full Version : Great start to the day!!!!

jellyelly
11-12-2012, 08:13 AM
Well I have a child who hasn't even been here 5 minutes and we've had a tantrum already!! I am a mean childminder, how could I ask a nearly two year old to walk into my living room and play with with the toys instead of sitting in the cold hallway!! Apparently I have to break my back and carry him, grrrr wish me luck for the rest of the day xxxx

Rick
11-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Well I have a child who hasn't even been here 5 minutes and we've had a tantrum already!! I am a mean childminder, how could I ask a nearly two year old to walk into my living room and play with with the toys instead of sitting in the cold hallway!! Apparently I have to break my back and carry him, grrrr wish me luck for the rest of the day xxxx

It can only get better from here......right?? :thumbsup:

hectors house
11-12-2012, 09:54 AM
I've got laminate in my hall - you can just slide them along, when they lose the use of legs!:laughing:

mushpea
11-12-2012, 10:01 AM
lol oh dear hope your day gets better
if mine wont move from the hall thats where they stay,, I have on whos quite stubborn and stood for 20 mins not moving yesterday, today he refused to help tidy up so the other child is now reading a book and hes putting the rest of the stuff away himself.

TNT
11-12-2012, 10:47 AM
At least you get to send your 2 year olds home. I have to live with mine :D
Last week he decided he wanted to walk to school, half way back I wouldnt let him balance on the curb so he laid down on the wet pavement and refused to move. I had my 7 month old in the sling, a 3 year old and 2 6 year olds in tow. I had to carry him under my arm (with the baby still in the sling) home. Lesson learned I never leave without the pushchair now.