PDA

View Full Version : Risk Assessment for 4 under 5 for continuity of care 6 hours on a Wed

kellyb
10-12-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi everyone

Hope you are all ok and enjoying the run up to Christmas!

I wondered if anyone has a risk assessment set out to fill in for having 4 in the EYFS for 6 hours a week? I have everything needed, double buggy, buggy board, reigns, all appropriate car seats, places for them all to sit for lunch etc... Just wondered if anyone has anything set out that I could have a look out to see how to set it out.. Any help would be fantastic : )

Ive got one of my little boys going full time in Jan as his other childminder is reducing her days so can't have him anymore, and I already have 3 lo's on Wed so obv need to do a risk assessment

Many thanks!

The Juggler
10-12-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm just going to use the format of the form on the ofsted website that we used to complete to apply for a variation. I have a saved copy. If you PM me I can e-mail it to you or it might be in downloads? I haven't checked sorry.:thumbsup:

sarah707
10-12-2012, 06:02 PM
You might find this document useful :D

Changes to Conditions of Registration (http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/Free%20downloads/changestoconditionsofregistration.html)

kellyb
10-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Sarah thank you!