PDA

View Full Version : omg what have I taken on lol

vdubnut
07-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Had a knock on the door from a neighbour on Tuesday she wants me to have her 2.5 yr old twins on Monday ! I'm already full but now that my daughter (qualified level 3 and my registered assistant) is out of work she will be with me full time so I can manage (i say hopefully ) even if she starts work in January I can manage as I loose 1 full timer and a part timer then and my husband can also assist as his jobs flexible
Only now that I'm just checking paperwork the enormity of it is sinking in , they dont speak English or polish which I can speak , but they speak czcek however its spelt , and also they fight apparently (boy and girl ) the girl also looks very withdrawn so I'm expecting them to scream the place down on Monday morning !! So wish me luck I'm hoping I can bring them out of themselves and get them talking English but I'm not expecting it to be easy

sonyach
07-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine. You sound like you've got it sussed:thumbsup:

samb
09-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Wow sound fun! Good luck - let us know how you get on

miffy
09-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Good luck - hope it goes OK for you

Miffy xx

BlondeMoment
09-12-2012, 10:40 PM
You can but do your best! Good luck x

kellyskidz!
10-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Good luck, sure it will be fine! Hopefully its one of those situations where you look back and think 'what was I worried for?' :) xx

dette
10-12-2012, 01:39 PM
ask mam for some "keywords "..eg... NO ,STOP IT ,DINNER ,TOILET ,STOP EATING YOUR SISTER ....etc in their own language ,then build up from there,you'll be fine x