PDA

View Full Version : Free Childminding Forum iPhone/iPad and Android Mobile Apps

Richard
06-12-2012, 01:55 PM
We now have a free iPhone/iPad and Android app for the Childminding Forum.

Download the iPhone/iPad app free from the iTunes App Store at:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/childminding-forum/id582584793?mt=8

Download the Android app free from Google Play at:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.childminding.forum

If you like the apps then we would appreciate a review in the App Store or Google Play.

Hope you enjoy them :)

blue bear
06-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Had a very quick p,ay with the app, can you see new posts like you can on the website and also how do you like on the app?

angeldelight
06-12-2012, 02:21 PM
I love it it's great

Thanks Richard

Angel xx

Richard
06-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Had a very quick p,ay with the app, can you see new posts like you can on the website and also how do you like on the app?

You can see new posts by going to the 'Current' tab in the app which will show you the latest posts since your last visit.

Unfortunately it isn't possible to 'like' a post on the app.

blue bear
06-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Thank you Richrd, amazingly quick at answering :)

Richard
01-01-2013, 07:46 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has downloaded the free forum iPhone and Android mobile apps.

We've had nearly 2000 downloads so far in total which is just amazing.

Thanks again :)

Littleglees
31-03-2013, 09:16 AM
Sorry for being thick however lol i have just changed my phone from the IPhone to an android phone.

The IPhone app was fab i could start threads add to threads very easy however, how do i do this on the android app i cant seem to find anything to suggest i can add to a thread or start one.

Please help as my phone is my lifeline lol.

Sarah xx

FussyElmo
31-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Sorry for being thick however lol i have just changed my phone from the IPhone to an android phone.

The IPhone app was fab i could start threads add to threads very easy however, how do i do this on the android app i cant seem to find anything to suggest i can add to a thread or start one.

Please help as my phone is my lifeline lol.

Sarah xx

Go into the sub forum you want - ie childminding chat forum - then again which one you want general childminding chat, then press your menu button and it gives you options - refresh page, new thread, mark as read, favourite, search, more :thumbsup:

sarah707
31-03-2013, 09:44 AM
When you go online with the android app you will see a line across the bottom of the site with forums / current / messages etc.

Underneath that on my htc I have 3 little lines (on the actual phone) - if I go into those I get extra options for whatever window is open.

Do you have something similar? That's where I find my new thread / refresh / mark as read / favourite/ search and other buttons... :D

Littleglees
31-03-2013, 11:03 AM
Thank you all , found it, modern technology lol :-) you can all have some chocolate for helping me xx xx

3 little ducks
08-01-2014, 10:02 PM
is there a kindle app?

pinkellifun
09-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Any chance of a windows version?

Richard
09-01-2014, 04:14 PM
We are working on a Kindle app at the moment but don't have any plans for a Windows version at the moment. It may be something we decide to do in the future if Windows phones become more popular that they are at the moment.

Richard
03-04-2014, 02:10 PM
Both the iPhone and Android apps have been updated recently.

If you enjoy using the apps then we would appreciate you reviewing them in the App Store and Google Play :)