PDA

View Full Version : The Best Toys

littletreasures
22-06-2008, 08:20 PM
What are your best toys?

Is there one toy the kids really love playing with?

The toy my mindees love playing with are my little figures - Tweenies, Balamory. They love standing them up and making up stories with them

littletreasures

ajs
22-06-2008, 08:24 PM
musical instruments
and the cd player
they have them out every single day

Jinx
22-06-2008, 08:26 PM
The only 'toys' that I can guarantee will be played with EVERY day are board books!!!! My mindees, 16mths, 12mths and 2yrs ALL love books and will all sit happily for ages pulling them off the bookcase!!!!!

At the moment, when the sun is shining, the sand pit is also a firm favorite.

MY favorite is the laptop. :blush:
Jinx x

crazybones
22-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Wooden train track
Dinosaurs
Happyland track

chubbymummy
22-06-2008, 08:46 PM
mine love the trains and cars, also like animals

Blaze
22-06-2008, 08:50 PM
Boxes!:rolleyes:

breezy
22-06-2008, 09:33 PM
cars and dinosaurs at the mo, was lego til recently

Angela234
22-06-2008, 09:36 PM
My younger mindees spend ages looking at toddler books i have a large box i put in the lounge every day and older ones love stories so it has to be Books

They asked for sand most days weather being indoors or outside

Dolls
Cars
Animals
bricks
Puzzles
Games; they love soundtrack games

Angela

Wendy Woo
23-06-2008, 08:30 AM
Mine love the little people stuff i have

and they love the ball pool but that has now goine away as there was a big bust up in it last week which ended up in a biting situation so its GONE!!!!
for a while anyway till i feel they are ready again!!!!! Is that mean!"!!!

sarah32
23-06-2008, 08:32 AM
I was going to say ball pool and pop up tent.:)

Pudding Girl
23-06-2008, 08:35 AM
What are your best toys?

Is there one toy the kids really love playing with?

The toy my mindees love playing with are my little figures - Tweenies, Balamory. They love standing them up and making up stories with them

littletreasures

Mine like the small world stuff, lots of happy people from ELC, a playpark, a boat, and like you I have some character figures, ITNG ones and they lump them all in with the other small world stuff.

That and tea set, last week we spent A WHOLE DAY !!!!!:eek: :panic: making cups of tea for Loulou.......

katickles
23-06-2008, 08:38 AM
A blown up beach ball!

They will play for ages & ages just throwing at each orher & playing football in the hal with it.

Everyday that balls out in this house :)

avril
23-06-2008, 08:48 AM
Balls
Cars on a carpet road map thingy, my 2yr old will play for hours with that.
16mnth mindee loves the aqua draw
train track is a firm favourite too.

foxy lady
23-06-2008, 08:55 AM
board books
play cooker
lego (this has to be to favorite)
the the one that annoys me the most THE GRAVEL IN THE GARDEN, IT DOSNT MATTER IF WE HAVE SAND OUT OR WATER OR WHATEVER they insist on playing with the gravel i hate the stuff:panic:

Pudding Girl
23-06-2008, 08:58 AM
LOL Foxy

we were out the front waiting for their lift( as it was warm and sunny - oh yes and I was keen to get rid and go out!!! :rolleyes: ) and they were playing with the gravel, so we made lines of gravel and then they drew with it on the path- great fun they had ( till I remembered the huge chalks I had ans we swopped to those)