PDA

View Full Version : wish me luck!!!!

jellyelly
04-12-2012, 07:43 AM
It's the first day I will have mindees and my 7ft Christmas tree!!! They are mainly under two eek!

miffy
04-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Good luck - I'll be putting mine up at the weekend so I'll be feeling the same as you on Monday morning.

Hope it's not a case of first to the top of the tree! :panic:

Miffy xx

mushpea
04-12-2012, 09:08 AM
mine goes up the week before christmas and will have a firegaurd around it so the littlies can see but not touch:D kitten will have though!

migimoo
04-12-2012, 10:07 AM
You may be surprised-my LO's haven't bothered with my tree at all with the exception of one 2yr old!

mama2three
04-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Mine goes up at the weekend - my mindees are likely to see 'cross kath' if they go anywhere near it!!:mad:
They will have their own little one on the tuff spot with lots of decs and tinsel ( yuck , hate the stuff) and they can strip and decorate that one to their little hearts content!!:D

mrs robbie williams
04-12-2012, 01:41 PM
mine went up this morning, fed up dh's bah humbug attitude so thought *** you i'll do it myself - lights are all around the window and front room looking christmassy. Have only put lights on tree waiting for my kids to decorate it later, went for silver decs, clear lights and a set of blue led lights :thumbsup: had 2 lo's here aged 2 and 1 and they havnt touched it, 2yr old enjoyed singing twinkle twinkle to the star on the top, when 1yr old toddled over i said no its hot, and he just walked away :thumbsup: got another 1 yr old tomorow so might get dh to fix it to the wall somehow with some fishing wire just in case as she is a bit of monkey :laughing::laughing:

jellyelly
04-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Well I'm pleased to say it went quite well! Only had to ask them to not touch a couple of times! I think it did help that it was behind a play pen! Let's see how tomorrow goes!!