PDA

View Full Version : Pre- registration forms Scotland!!!

sandapandapops
03-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Hi I'm new and in desperate need of some advice!! I am currently trying to register childminding services with the care inspectorate (I'm in Scotland) and feel very lost as to if I am doing things in the right order etc! So far I have completed part 1 of the registration form, part 2 and 3 don't apply to me so I am now tackling part 4 but a lot of it doesn't make much sence to me or I basically just don't know what they want you to say...? I am doing a 4 day childminding course with my local council which I think will give me the answers to a lot of the questions but this isn't until January and I wanted to have my registration form sent off well before then. Anyone with any advice on what to do would be greatly appreciated! Feels like there is sooo much to do before I can get started!!

Sandie
Xx

sarah707
04-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Can you contact your local CC officer or the people taking your course and ask them for advice?

Good luck with it all! :D

lynncjt
04-12-2012, 05:16 PM
I just registered in August but don't remember what was in part 4! What questions are you struggling with? Send me a pm if you want to.

scottishlass
04-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Hi I am newly registered but can't remember what part 4 questions were either - although was away in July I filled it in x