PDA

View Full Version : would you do an all about me for a 7 yr old

dette
03-12-2012, 06:34 PM
as the title says ...would you do an all about me for a 7 yr old...i've never started with a 7yr old before...had them since babies but this is first older after schoolie..if so how in depth and does anyone one have a suitable one i could "borrow "

melco
03-12-2012, 06:46 PM
as the title says ...would you do an all about me for a 7 yr old...i've never started with a 7yr old before...had them since babies but this is first older after schoolie..if so how in depth and does anyone one have a suitable one i could "borrow "

I would. I just had a 9 and 10yr old start with me in September. I went through my all about me form and removed anything that would not relate to them like nap times etc. My all about me has questions about their likes and dislikes which helps with activities you can do with them. It all asks what illnesses they have had i.e chicken pox, their doctors information, numbers for parents and also what food they like. The children I had helped fill theirs in so that I knew the things they did not want for dinner!!