PDA

View Full Version : 2 year progress check done

Toothfairy
30-11-2012, 01:46 PM
I've written my first 2 year progress check for a mindee today.
She turned 2 last friday and has her 2yr check with her HV on Monday.

Eeek, I hope i've done it right :rolleyes:

I will let you know what the feedback was from the HV (If any!).

sarah707
30-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Yay you! :clapping:

Our HVs didn't know anything about it when I spoke to them recently - information sharing seems to be patchy. :rolleyes:

:D

hectors house
30-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Yes it will be interesting to compare feedback - especially if health visitors don't know anything about them! Have just finished my 2nd one - first child had already had his HV check but I did it for Nursery as he had just started. The one I finished yesterday hasn't had her appointment for check with HV yet, but her friends born few weeks before her, have had their appointments and I didn't want to have to rush it.

Tealady
01-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Our HV's didn't know much about them either. However, the lady my two year old saw loved it and said it was really useful and is looking forward to seeing more as it helps them understand the child more and any concerns the parents may have. As long as the HV's get a rounded picture of the child I don't think they are to fussed how it is set out at the moment as it is all so new.

nipper
01-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Same here in Telford & Wrekin. Mum of two yr old mindee mentioned it to her HV and she didn't know.

blue bear
01-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Around here they don't get two year checks, luckily I have really good links with Hv's, so problems get picked up early.

watgem
01-12-2012, 08:52 PM
I have 5 to do but despite letters and chats to the parents, they haven't any idea when the checks will get done yet, it seems to vary so much depending on where you live, some of the 2 year olds are nearly 3 and still not been checked