PDA

View Full Version : Tracking grids

HELEN10
29-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Hi about a week ago someone posted a link to a council website with some nice development trackers, they were colour coded. Anyone know where I might find?

Thanks

JCrakers
29-11-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm leics and apparently the only county to do progress from the start. They have a really good tracking system, starting with an early assessment, progress sheets, trackers and then a transition to school.

I went on a course last night for 3 hrs, nearly fell asleep but learnt a good deal for it about tracking.
Hope u find what you need

Ballette
29-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Are these what you're looking for Helen?

HELEN10
30-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Hi thanks Ballette it wasn't the one but that one is good.

Thankyou

sam88
03-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Hi, iv been looking for a tracker sheet too, that one looks good so thanks! just a quick question: i might sound abit silly but what do i put in each box? tick it once a child has reached that stage, or do i date it and have a observation to back it up?

Thanks

JazzyL
11-01-2013, 05:54 PM
[QUOTE=sam88;1186243]Hi, iv been looking for a tracker sheet too, that one looks good so thanks! just a quick question: i might sound abit silly but what do i put in each box? tick it once a child has reached that stage, or do i date it and have a observation to back it up?

I'd like to know too please if anyone can help? thanks

SammyL
11-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Salford Starting Life Well have a good one - ill upload it later when on computer x

Carla Watts
12-01-2013, 08:44 AM
Hi, I am new to this, and was wanting to have a look at the tracker system. When i clicked on the link, it says i can not look at this as i dont have enough privillidges ??? i am logged in, can anyone help me, to why i cant open link?

thanks

sarah707
12-01-2013, 08:58 AM
Hi, I am new to this, and was wanting to have a look at the tracker system. When i clicked on the link, it says i can not look at this as i dont have enough privillidges ??? i am logged in, can anyone help me, to why i cant open link?

thanks

You are a new forum member Carla - once you have made 4 qualifying posts you will find that you are out of moderation and can download attachments.

It's the way the system makes sure you are not a spammer.

Hope this helps :D

JazzyL
12-01-2013, 11:13 AM
Thanks SammyL would appreciate it x

kellierea
13-01-2013, 03:36 PM
We use an A3 tracker sheet and I revisit it every 6 weeks. I use different coloured highlighter each time I visit it and date each developmental area the child has achieved. If I have an observation to back it up I will state " see observation number 3" or what ever number it is that links it. I may just have photo evidence with no observation. All the sheets in my children's learning journey are numbered with the individuals tracker at the back. It's soapy to navigate and easy for Ofsted to see too.
Hope this helps x