PDA

View Full Version : brollies for buggies

SYLVIA
27-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Anybody who's got one of the brollies that fix to our buggy, are they any good. I was going to ask one of my mindee's parents for one for xmas, as they have asked if I have any requests!

Maza
27-11-2012, 01:44 PM
I haven't but I never had any luck with the parasols in Summer so I probably wouldn't try one. Let us know if you do though. x

QualityCare
27-11-2012, 02:00 PM
There was a thread on here before about them some one had brought one but l don't remember any follow up as how she got on with it.

eddie
27-11-2012, 02:00 PM
I haven't but I never had any luck with the parasols in Summer so I probably wouldn't try one. Let us know if you do though. x

Same here. I threw a strop with mine and chucked it in the back of the garage because it is never in the right position. :blush:I would imagine the umbrellas would be the same.

desiderata
27-11-2012, 02:23 PM
I had one and did love it , but then one day the wind really got up and unfortunately it broke.:(( I have now invested in a good coat with a big hood xx

k1rstie
27-11-2012, 02:26 PM
I got one after reading the thread on here ! (that will teach me)

Its okay, but if there is any wind, it blows inside out. Then when you reach up to pull back into the correct position, you get drenched with the water sitting on the umbrella.

But fine if standing waiting for nursery to open gate - and no wind.......!

watgem
27-11-2012, 02:52 PM
I have one too but its always so windy here that I don't often get to use it, sometimes I do find it can obstruct my view a bit also, but maybe thats cos I'm short lol

cathtee
27-11-2012, 07:15 PM
I was the one that posted the thread about the brolly, we hadn't had much rain since i bought it until now, I find it well worth it, yes it
can blow inside out but then so can a normal one, but on a double buggy and lo walking its worth it to stay dry. I am glad I got it :thumbsup:

SYLVIA
27-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the replies. Think I'll ask for one anyway, I can use it if it's heavy rain o the school run