PDA

View Full Version : buggy board for Phil & Teds

MissTinkerbell
22-06-2008, 10:06 AM
I read on here that someone managed to get a buggy board to fit on the back of their Phil&Teds Sport pushchair. Can you point me in the direction of which particular buggy board it was, please?

Have read loads of reviews but not sure which one to go for.

Thanks

Jinx
22-06-2008, 10:20 AM
It was me.......:thumbsup:

I got the buggy board maxi made by Lascal. It was £55 in mothercare! :eek:

On the buggy board site it gives the fit 3/10.
I've fitted it with the double kit on and think its an 'ok' fit. I have got gorilla arms though!!:D

Jinx x

MissTinkerbell
22-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Thank you.

How easy do you find the buggy to push with the back seat and buggy board together?

I don't need to use it all the time (DD2 will walk the distance to school and back easily) but want it for trips to the farm and longer walks.

Rubybubbles
22-06-2008, 01:53 PM
ohhhhhhhh I was told I wouldn't get my buggy board on my phil and teds!

can you post close pictures so I can see JInx? would be good to know how you have done it! I used to sit my dd on the front triangle bit in front of the baby when I has 3 under 2 at one point:laughing:

MissTinkerbell
22-06-2008, 02:27 PM
If you look on the buggy board website and put in Phil&Teds and then E3 it will show you pictures of how it fits.

Jinx
22-06-2008, 06:11 PM
Ok, here are some pictures. i got my son to hold the handles to show how much room there is. :D
I was also told that the buggy board wont fit with the double seat on....but it does. :thumbsup:

Hope that helps

Jinx x

icoobaby2
01-05-2009, 08:50 AM
Hey friends.I have buggy board which is fitted to my Disney Pushchair.I don't remember the brand name as its sticker was tore by my son.But, I remember the place from where I bought it.I think it is www.icoobaby.co.uk .I bought both Pushchair and buggy board from there it self.