PDA

View Full Version : CRB worries

Craig_p90
26-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Hi all,
I currently live with my mom and she is training to be a childminder. I was charged with affray in 2009 and am worried I will not pass the relevant CRB check she needs. I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem or if someone can tell me for definite if i will pass or not. Any help will be appreciated thanks

sarah707
26-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Unfortunately nobody can tell you what Ofsted will decide except for Ofsted.

They judge each case on its merits and sometimes ask for extra information or a meeting before they make their final decision.

You will have more of an idea when you submit your CRB check - which as to be done for everyone over 16 in the household - but until Ofsted visit you won't know for sure.

I hope it goes ok for your mum. We are here to support her if she wants to come on and chat :D

Craig_p90
26-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Unfortunately nobody can tell you what Ofsted will decide except for Ofsted.

They judge each case on its merits and sometimes ask for extra information or a meeting before they make their final decision.

You will have more of an idea when you submit your CRB check - which as to be done for everyone over 16 in the household - but until Ofsted visit you won't know for sure.

I hope it goes ok for your mum. We are here to support her if she wants to come on and chat :D

Thank you I just hope I don't mess up her chances so if ofsted meet me at my house and decide I'm not a danger to anyone regardless of the conviction hopefully we will be fine?