PDA

View Full Version : Fastest payer ever?

little chickee
26-11-2012, 01:25 PM
I have a baby who i mind on a thurs and friday.
I just charge for the exact hours i have him.
Every 2 weeks i text the dad with the amount and its in my account less than 2 minutes later!!

Is this the quickest payment ever?!!!!!

blue bear
26-11-2012, 01:28 PM
I didn't know that was even possible, lucky you!

silvermist
26-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Wow that is fast. Ive been paid the same evening as I sent out invoice but think yours must be a world record! x:clapping:

kel1983
26-11-2012, 02:15 PM
I usually receive payment within a couple of hours of sending email invoice but no quicker. Our job would be boring if all parents paid that quick :laughing:

muffins
26-11-2012, 04:04 PM
I've got a mindee whos parents also pay for what they use, usually 1-3days or mornings. I'd be happy to wait till end of week but they insist on paying cash everytime they collect, they overpay everyday as I dont do change & just take it off the next days payment!

I like them:D

winstonian
26-11-2012, 05:45 PM
I've got a lovely parent who is always desperate for their invoice and always want it in advance. I've sent them out by email for the first time last night and someone has paid me already!

Eileen322
26-11-2012, 07:02 PM
I get paid in advance by standing order:jump for joy:

LittleLegsCM
27-11-2012, 07:29 AM
I wish my parents were like this!!

I only have 3 sets of parents so it shouldnt be so difficult but they get their invoice a week before which is normally due the following Friday. 2 sets of parents I have to remind the day before and even then, normally still have to give a little nudge at collection time Friday evening! :angry:

The other isnt too bad, pays on time most of the time, but has made a comment before about how he will only pay dead on the day as its his money to earn interest on before that... as his whole £75 per week is going to earn him soooo much in this day & age!! :rolleyes:

eddie
27-11-2012, 09:29 AM
Wow that's really fast and how nice to actually be paid properly - shows their appreciation doesn't it!

I get paid by standing order but always have to chase for payments for extra days/hours and I hate it!

Jenna
27-11-2012, 03:00 PM
That's great what fab a fab parent you have i have one parent who always pays cash every monday for the week ahead then always pays extra if late the same evening as she knows where she is if it's all done out of the way she hates it if she ever owes me money yet the rest of my parents just pay when ever it suits them I've gave 2 late payment charges last month and bills went out yesterday for this month which are to be paid before the 1st of Dec so we'll see what happens. :(

Tatjana
27-11-2012, 08:27 PM
I don't do invoices with my current clients as they are pretty much always the same. One pays by bank transfer, the money is in there on a friday for the following week, the other sends cash every monday for that week, so pleased I don't have any payment issues.:)