PDA

View Full Version : Create you Free forum blog and you could win a £50 amazon voucher

Richard
26-11-2012, 10:21 AM
Last month, forum member WibbleWobble won a £50 amazon.co.uk voucher for creating a free forum blog!

We now have 9 bloggers who have written 19 blog entries!

As the last competition was so successful we are running another blogging competition to win another £50 amazon.co.uk voucher.

To enter all you need to do is create a free forum blog (http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/blogs) and post a blog article between now and 26th December 2012.

The blogging feature is available to all forum members who have made at least 20 posts. These are members who either have an amber or green coloured username.

Good luck and happy blogging.

Richard :)

Richard
01-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for all the entries to the latest monthly blog competition.

I'll be picking a winner shortly and announcing their name in this thread.

Richard
01-01-2013, 10:22 PM
I am pleased to announce that the winner of the latest blogs competition is FussyElmo who wins a £50 amazon.co.uk voucher.

Thank you to all of you who have created a free forum blog.

Please do keep on blogging and there will be another blogs competition coming soon.

Richard

Rick
01-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Well done FussyElmo :clapping:

TAZ
01-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Well done FussyElmo:laughing:

FussyElmo
02-01-2013, 08:42 AM
Thank you,

Started the day off lovely - been wanting some new baking books :D

Thank you again been a long time since I won something :thumbsup:

loocyloo
02-01-2013, 08:50 AM
well done :clapping:

enjoy shopping!

silvermist
02-01-2013, 09:26 AM
Congratulations to you. What a great way to see in the new year...as a winner! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

FussyElmo
02-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Congratulations to you. What a great way to see in the new year...as a winner! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I know still grinning a present from my favourite forum which enables me to buy baking books - that means all is good in fussyelmos world.

Though a lottery win would be much appreciated :laughing::laughing::laughing: