PDA

View Full Version : toymaster sale

jackie 7
23-11-2012, 07:22 PM
I was in my local toy master browsing when I saw Wow toys on sale. Ever since I was at the childcare expo and I got one I have wanted more, fire engin for £9.99. best thing no batteries and no noise.

k1rstie
23-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Wow toys are my favourite too. When I first started minding I won £200 worth of wow toys in a magazine comp !!

The kids favourite is always the ambulance (with man with broken leg, that you can put in wheelchair), and I love the recycling truck.

As you say - no noise or batteries:thumbsup:

:cheerleader:

bunyip
24-11-2012, 11:54 AM
They do look good, but I'm instantly put off any toy manufacturer whose website divides everything into "boy's toys" and "girls toys". :(

loocyloo
24-11-2012, 01:05 PM
They do look good, but I'm instantly put off any toy manufacturer whose website divides everything into "boy's toys" and "girls toys". :(

or only produces toys in blue or pink!

bunyip
24-11-2012, 02:34 PM
or only produces toys in blue or pink!

Oh yes. Anyone remember how ELC used to make a big sales pitch on it's non-gender-specific ethos? Now they have so many walls covered in pink, that the store resembles a Barbie-themed bordello. :mad:

loocyloo
24-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Oh yes. Anyone remember how ELC used to make a big sales pitch on it's non-gender-specific ethos? Now they have so many walls covered in pink, that the store resembles a Barbie-themed bordello. :mad:

i also remember when they said they would never sell toys based on childrens television etc! that didn't last long!