PDA

View Full Version : hi , not quite so newbie

vdubnut
20-11-2012, 03:15 PM
Hi I've just rejoined this forum after been away for over a year :laughing: , I stopped using it when they changed the login system found it easier not to bother rather than work out what to do lol
anyway , I've missed this place so I've changed my user name as that was easier than trying to dig out my old one (mufftie) and I look forward to chatting again .

Ballette
20-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Welcome back Muftie :)

Becci26
20-11-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi vdubnut,

Nice to meet u, I am guessing you are a vw fan :P what do u drive?? I too love the vdubs :)

loocyloo
20-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Hi vdubnut,

Nice to meet u, I am guessing you are a vw fan :P what do u drive?? I too love the vdubs :)

welcome back! i remember .... didn't you buy an old camper??? :D

DH was looking online for an old camper, got sidetracked and ended up buying the beetle his dad sold when he was 9 !!! its currently in a tent in the garden and the engine is in pieces in the shed !!! :laughing:

vdubnut
20-11-2012, 10:09 PM
welcome back! i remember .... didn't you buy an old camper??? :D

DH was looking online for an old camper, got sidetracked and ended up buying the beetle his dad sold when he was 9 !!! its currently in a tent in the garden and the engine is in pces in the shed !!! :laughing:

Yeah that's me :D loved it so much I went and bought at t5 caravell (vw transporter minibus ) to match .

Becci26
21-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Yeah that's me :D loved it so much I went and bought at t5 caravell (vw transporter minibus ) to match .

I have just bought a t4 caravelle and very much in love haha!

eddie
21-11-2012, 11:09 AM
:waving: Hello. Welcome to the forum!

Richard
21-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Welcome back :)