PDA

View Full Version : um should i start the lj

little kingdom
19-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Had my lovely new mindee just for an hr today to get used to me and the setting
I thought i would take a couple of pics and write a couple of obs should i put these in lj as she done alot maths physical communication language really want to do a great lj plus little but excited as its my first one :)
I have got the lady coming round in jan from FIS to help me with the lj and the two yr check so weather i put it in lj or just put it down on paper?

sarah707
19-11-2012, 07:13 PM
You go ahead!

A learning journey is a constantly evolving document so you can start it in one format and tweak it after the visit IF what you are told is useful - or keep it the way you like it!!

It sounds like today went well :clapping:

little kingdom
20-11-2012, 09:42 AM
You go ahead!

A learning journey is a constantly evolving document so you can start it in one format and tweak it after the visit IF what you are told is useful - or keep it the way you like it!!

It sounds like today went well :clapping:

It did the hr went so quick before i knew it mum was back to pick her up cant wait till dec now i have been so lucky with the mindees ive had so far altho all being girls but i dont mind altho i think my son is a bit put out so been strange for him to have a younger mindee this time, plus ill have her when his at school for most of the time. I will do i need to write why to go on from there as in lo was counting coins up to 4 so could i provide different size coins more to count?
And also the alphapet games that include alphapet?