PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy brown paint?

Maza
19-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Hi all,

Do any of you own brown ready mixed paint? If so where did you get it from? I'm sick of having to mix other colours to get brown! Just thinking of my Christmas tree trunks and reindeer! Thanks in advance. x

SJ35
19-11-2012, 02:35 PM
hi,

just had a quick google and found this? can't get the link to work though sorry :S

Stacey

Best Buy
ONLY at Baker Ross

Handy, squeezy bottles each containing 600ml of ready mixed water-based liquid poster paint. 6 x 600ml bottles per pack.

Available in:
ET348 - Pack A:
White, Brown, Red, Mid Green, Black & Purple

ET349 - Pack B:
Yellow, Light Blue, Teal, Royal Blue, Orange & Grass Green

SPECIAL OFFER multi-pack
Buy Pack A and B together for £15.00 (=£7.50/pack) ET350 (Pack of 12)

SJ35
19-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Childrens Paint, Kids Paint, Poster Paint, painting, ready mixed paint, tempera paint, Ready mixed Paint 600ml, school paint, acrylic Paint. Black Paint, Blue Paint,Brilliant Green Paint, Red Paint, Yellow Paint, Brown Paint, White Paint, Orange Pain (http://www.paintandplaytoday.co.uk/paints/standard-ready-mixed-paint---600ml)

or this one?- cheaper and you can buy it separately:)

Stacey x

charleyfarley
19-11-2012, 02:45 PM
I got mine from Hobbycraft :thumbsup:

Carol xx

lozzy23
19-11-2012, 06:26 PM
I got mine from Crafty Crocodiles - sale item at the moment £1.25 for 600ml. I used some today for leaf printing:thumbsup:

tialil
19-11-2012, 06:35 PM
All of the above and also The Range has a pretty good selection if you have one near you :)

Maza
19-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Gosh thanks guys! xxx

Mouse
19-11-2012, 08:46 PM
I needed to make up brown paint the other day. I made lots & have stored it in a sealed takeaway container. I'm hoping it'll last well in there :thumbsup:

WibbleWobble
19-11-2012, 08:48 PM
i painted a tree last year with home mixed brown paint....Mr Wobble walked in and said "flamin eck wibble you and the kids having a dirty protest?"

wibble xxx

Maza
19-11-2012, 09:49 PM
I needed to make up brown paint the other day. I made lots & have stored it in a sealed takeaway container. I'm hoping it'll last well in there :thumbsup:

Never thought of saving some that I had mixed myself!

Mouse
19-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Never thought of saving some that I had mixed myself!

I hadn't before, but I made so much of the stuff I had to do something with it :laughing:

WibbleWobble
19-11-2012, 09:54 PM

ok ok ....scenario....it is two months from now and you are rooting in your toy cupboard and you knock over a takeaway carton full of brown runniness.....this happens as your MIL (insert shockable relative here) looks up from her cup of tea.

Brown runniness is everywhere......

think about it folks.....think about it

you know it makes sense

wibble xxxx

Mouse
19-11-2012, 10:00 PM
ok ok ....scenario....it is two months from now and you are rooting in your toy cupboard and you knock over a takeaway carton full of brown runniness.....this happens as your MIL (insert shockable relative here) looks up from her cup of tea.

you know it makes sense

wibble xxxx

But mine has glitter in it as well :D :ROFL1:

jadavi
20-11-2012, 04:13 AM
Got mine from School Surplus
Xx

Maza
20-11-2012, 06:41 AM

you know it makes sense

wibble xxxx

Just ordered a some with a nice tough looking lid! x

nannysue
20-11-2012, 12:57 PM
I got mine from Crafty Crocodiles - sale item at the moment £1.25 for 600ml. I used some today for leaf printing:thumbsup:

Me too , great value and very quick delivery :thumbsup:

WibbleWobble
20-11-2012, 02:57 PM
But mine has glitter in it as well :D :ROFL1:

well...yes...you would be posh wouldnt you!?

wibble xxx