PDA

View Full Version : Apology from Michelle Dunn

Richard
19-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Dear Richard

I apologise unreservedly to you and your company, International New Media Limited, owners of Childcare.co.uk and the Childminding Forum for being involved in a discussion on facebook on Friday 16th November 2012 in which it was expressly stated in part and implied in other that you were involved in the closure of a another small childminding forum.

I was wrong and have subsequently learned that the forum was closed by the person who had created it for personal reasons and that you nor your company played no part whatsoever in requesting it be closed or in directly contributing to its closure.

I appreciate that the statements I made, along with those by others, were damaging to your goodwill and reputation and could be deeply upsetting to you personally.

I understand by agreeing to make a formal public apology that you will not take any legal action against me regarding this regrettable matter.

Once again I am deeply sorry for any upset I have caused you and will not make any future false or damaging statements about you or your company.

Yours sincerely

Michelle Dunn