PDA

View Full Version : Lovely thing for mum to say

AliceK
16-11-2012, 10:34 AM
aahh, I'm all emotional now. Was just having a text conversation with one of my mums and she's just told me I am an important part of their extended family. Made me all emotional now, how lovely. It's so nice to be appreciated :)

xxx

sarah707
16-11-2012, 11:20 AM
AWwww that's so lovely!

Now might be a good time to hand out some questionnaires for your CPD folder :laughing: :D

silvermist
16-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Thats so lovely. Like Sarah said, I would either hand out parent questionaires or ask Mum to jot it down for you. I have a folder which has cards and letters from happy parents in, so nice to show Ofsted and new parents xx

blue bear
16-11-2012, 01:02 PM
I take photos of my texts and keep them in my references folder. That is such a lovely thing to hear, nice mummy..

eddie
16-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Thats so lovely. Like Sarah said, I would either hand out parent questionaires or ask Mum to jot it down for you. I have a folder which has cards and letters from happy parents in, so nice to show Ofsted and new parents xx

I do this as well. Sometimes when you're having a poo day its nice to look at them and remember you are appreciated.

cathtee
16-11-2012, 07:36 PM
That's so nice, it's moments like that that make the job worthwhile:thumbsup:

VeggieSausage
16-11-2012, 08:37 PM
AWwww that's so lovely!

Now might be a good time to hand out some questionnaires for your CPD folder :laughing: :D

lol that made me chuckle...