PDA

View Full Version : So Excited

saintsue
16-11-2012, 09:31 AM
Morning Everyone
iI cant wait for tonight, we are going to choose which puppy we want out of 5 of them. we lost our springer Spaniel
in june after having him 15 years is has been awful without him. I did say i would'nt have another dog, but i hate the house without a dog. This time we are getting a Tibetan Terrrier. Has anyone on here had one of these dogs? xxx

sarah707
16-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Oh wow that's exciting! Enjoy your evening :clapping:

saintsue
16-11-2012, 11:40 AM
i know they are only 2 weeks old xxx

silvermist
16-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Oooh how exciting! Hope you choose a well behaved one! :)

loocyloo
16-11-2012, 07:14 PM
oh wow!

everyone i know is currently getting puppies!

I WANT ONE! ( actually, i'm going to be too busy in the new year to deal with a puppy as well as mindees & family! LOL ! but i still want one! )

hectors house
16-11-2012, 07:19 PM
How are you going to choose - I would want all 5! Enjoy your evening and let us know what you choose and we can help you name it. I met a gorgeous miniature schnauzer up the fields this afternoon, it was just 11 weeks old - I have come home and put one on my Xmas list pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

VeggieSausage
16-11-2012, 09:02 PM
PICTURE, PICTURE, PICTURE!

saintsue
19-11-2012, 08:27 AM
HOW DO I ADD A PHOTO?

silvermist
19-11-2012, 10:44 AM
Hi, go to reply to thread, click on attachments(paperclip icon) add files, select folder, then browse your folders on your computer, insert. Hth xx

Ambersmum
19-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Ahhh! Puppies are the best, we have two cocker spaniels who are 2 and 3 and when we look back at pics of them as puppies we turn to mush!! They are still gorgeous but nothing beats the cuteness of puppies .:thumbsup:

saintsue
20-11-2012, 08:56 AM
Ahhh! Puppies are the best, we have two cocker spaniels who are 2 and 3 and when we look back at pics of them as puppies we turn to mush!! They are still gorgeous but nothing beats the cuteness of puppies .:thumbsup:

Little Alfie 1 day old

saintsue
20-11-2012, 09:01 AM

This is what Alfie will took like when older

tialil
20-11-2012, 11:18 AM
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH how exciting. What a lovely looking breed. We had our first family dog last year and next week he has been with us a year. Cant believe how quick its gone. Love him so much :blush:

Enjoy x

NicoleW
20-11-2012, 01:01 PM
I'm going to be the grinch here.

But you will not be getting these puppies from a responsible breeder if you are allowed to view them when they are 2 weeks old. I find that absolutely shocking!

Which then in turn means you are helping these back yard breeders by purchasing said puppy when it's been probably bred irresponsibly (from either un pedigree parents whom have not been health tested and no, that does not mean a vet check, or pedigree dogs which again have not been health tested, eyes and hips and some others may be needed), which then means 5 more (number of puppies) dogs will not get a loving home and be stuck in kennels. I am not saying you should get a rescue dog, but you should at least get a puppy from a reputable breeder who breeds for health and temperament not for money, they are always jabbed, sometimes microchipped and you get free 4 week insurance plus lifetime support from the breeder.

Sorry rant over.

Good luck though :) they are lovely dogs, not good with small furries but very loving and fantastic with kids :)

saintsue
20-11-2012, 02:33 PM
We did not go in the room that they was in with their mother we just looked though the window

But you will not be getting these puppies from a responsible breeder if you are allowed to view them when they are 2 weeks old. I find that absolutely shocking!

Which then in turn means you are helping these back yard breeders by purchasing said puppy when it's been probably bred irresponsibly (from either un pedigree parents whom have not been health tested and no, that does not mean a vet check, or pedigree dogs which again have not been health tested, eyes and hips and some others may be needed), which then means 5 more (number of puppies) dogs will not get a loving home and be stuck in kennels. I am not saying you should get a rescue dog, but you should at least get a puppy from a reputable breeder who breeds for health and temperament not for money, they are always jabbed, sometimes microchipped and you get free 4 week insurance plus lifetime support from the breeder.

Sorry rant over.

Good luck though :) they are lovely dogs, not good with small furries but very loving and fantastic with kids :)[/QUOTE]

saintsue
20-11-2012, 02:35 PM
They also would have had all their jab, health checks and miro chip
when they leave their mum xxxxx

We did not go in the room that they was in with their mother we just looked though the window

Sorry rant over.

Good luck though :) they are lovely dogs, not good with small furries but very loving and fantastic with kids :)[/QUOTE]

NicoleW
20-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Apologies for judging without knowing the whole story :)

Did you pick one?

saintsue
21-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Apologies for judging without knowing the whole story :)

Did you pick one?

Its ok dont worry about it.

Yeh we did pick one, we wanted a boy and they was only 2 so it was easy really. just cant wait to get him now xxxxx