PDA

View Full Version : help

Bevbeetle
14-11-2012, 10:51 AM
got a family coming to see me today they are spanish got 3 children 9, 6, 5 looking for before school care i dont know whether to give them discount because theres 3 children i normally really good but just not sure what to do what would you do xx

mum24
14-11-2012, 11:06 AM
got a family coming to see me today they are spanish got 3 children 9, 6, 5 looking for before school care i dont know whether to give them discount because theres 3 children i normally really good but just not sure what to do what would you do xx

Yes, I usually do give a 50p per hour discount - I charge an hourly rate for everyone - but I have never had 3 before. Also it would depend upon how much you need the work. If you definitely need them, not forgetting that 2 will count in your numbers, maybe charge usual rate for them and put one larger discount on the older one. Will they need you to cover holidays? That would be a good income to consider with your discount if any.

I hope it goes well for you.:)

JCrakers
14-11-2012, 11:06 AM
I would discount but others wouldn't. I wouldn't discount if it was for 1 day only.

One reason I would discount is because the 9yr old wont be taking any under 8 space and also because my rates of £3.50 would be £10.50 per hour if I didn't discount. I would probably discount the 9yr old :D