PDA

View Full Version : one of those days

beachgirl29
13-11-2012, 07:52 PM
daughter wet herself i think because too lazy to go potty as watching tv and tells me when we get home from childminder friends sorry mrs wibble wobble. Then other child says my belly hurts during the school run! travel potty out and trying for a poo only a few mins before the bell goes! no poo then on way home if by magic shes fine and wants to walk on a wall! arrrhhhh also 9 year old who needs to be told to do his coat up and put his gloveson the right hands....he walks in front of the pushchair and slows down so today i ran over the back of his legs.

my grey hairs are coming!!! having a takeaway now as i have given up for the night!!

jackie 7
13-11-2012, 07:55 PM
it is so great when others also have these days.

WibbleWobble
13-11-2012, 07:58 PM
dont forget the fake snow debacle....

and the sofa wasnt wet....but there was a damp patch on the rug (i blamed the cat)

see you tomorrow

wibble xxxxx

beachgirl29
13-11-2012, 08:12 PM
oh the snow! yes that didn't go aswell as we expected!
but you sorted it fast before anyone slipped over :-) ohwell! could of been worse today i guess!

did have a call today but for a 7 month old...no space for what she wanted :-( first call in a long time.

sarah707
14-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Some days are best forgotten :laughing:

Hugs x

SYLVIA
14-11-2012, 09:09 PM
I started my day well this morning, Fell down the stairs in the dark at 6.30am. Set the alarm off because i couldn't get up fast enough. Took LO's to the park and hit my head on the climbing frame and now have a bruise on my forehead and a bum that resembles the colour of a baboons. To add to that one LO ran ahead at the park, straight into the middle
of a mud swamp. Had to wade in and pull him out leaving his boots behind. Oh well let's see what tomorrow brings

k1rstie
14-11-2012, 11:12 PM
I started my day well this morning, Fell down the stairs in the dark at 6.30am. Set the alarm off because i couldn't get up fast enough. Took LO's to the park and hit my head on the climbing frame and now have a bruise on my forehead and a bum that resembles the colour of a baboons. To add to that one LO ran ahead at the park, straight into the middle
of a mud swamp. Had to wade in and pull him out leaving his boots behind. Oh well let's see what tomorrow brings

Now Sylvia, what was a much worser!! day (kids speak) than beachgirls!!! well done, you win the prize. Can you post a photo of the baboons bum? Always worth a chuckle!!!

beachgirl29
15-11-2012, 07:44 PM
yes i agree my day doesn't seem to bad now after reading that... hope your head gets well soon. xxxx