PDA

View Full Version : I am excited!! I have found a childminder on here who...

Mollymop
20-06-2008, 10:01 PM
...only lives in the same street as me and we have never met before.

I am sure we will be big buddies before long!!!

Welcome to the forum Sue M , I am glad I have found you on here xx

angeldelight
20-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Oh Sandra that is really nice

I have spoke with Sue and she is lovely - and you are too so im sure you will become Great friends soon

What a small world it is though

Angel xx

Monkey1
20-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Small world! Carol, only lives on the other side of town to me but we still are to meet up!
...........do you think Carol is trying to avoid me?:blush:

foxy lady
20-06-2008, 10:06 PM
blimey thats cool
wish i had a childminder in my street
im the only minder in the village where i live :(

angeldelight
20-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Well she is obviously trying to tell you something Monkey haha

Angel xx

sue m
20-06-2008, 10:09 PM
I'm very excited too, is that sad or what? :laughing:

I know the people who Sandra bought her house from and when the CSDO told me there was a childminder a few doors up from me I wanted to meet her and then we meet on here!!! As you say, it's a small world. And thank you for the nice things you said Angel. I've been looking out of my window at girls going past with children and thinking, I wonder if that's Sandra. Can't really run out and ask everyone who passes though can I, they'd think I was mad!

We're going to have a coffee soon aren't we Sandra.

Sue x x

charleyfarley
20-06-2008, 10:11 PM
blimey thats cool
wish i had a childminder in my street
im the only minder in the village where i live :(

Me too, it's so sad and lonely :crying: :crying:
No competition but no friends either

Carol xx

Monkey1
20-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Fantastic.....you can tell us what Sandra is really like! You do know she spends far too much time on her computer....just look at her post count! :D

sue m
20-06-2008, 10:12 PM
You should arrange to meet up Monkey. She could be your back up childminder? You probably have one though. I had to ask my next door neighbour if she'd be my responsible adult (she's not a childminder but has two young children) and she said ok but then I realized she's never in so that was no good! When I lived in London my friend 5 doors down was a childminder too and we are both from Yorkshire so that was another weird thing, we were each others back up.

Sue x x

Monkey1
20-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Me too, it's so sad and lonely :crying: :crying:
No competition but no friends either

Carol xx

Ahhh Carol, i'm your friend, when did you want to re arrange wonderland ?

Monkey1
You should arrange to meet up Monkey. She could be your back up childminder? You probably have one though. I had to ask my next door neighbour if she'd be my responsible adult (she's not a childminder but has two young children) and she said ok but then I realized she's never in so that was no good! When I lived in London my friend 5 doors down was a childminder too and we are both from Yorkshire so that was another weird thing, we were each others back up.

Sue x x

Where abouts in London?

angeldelight
It will be nice though just think you can meet up and go out for the day

No local minders around here at all

Wish you lot lived closer

Angel xx

charleyfarley
20-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Arhh thanks Monkey.

Charley went to Wonderland yesterday with school and had a fantastic time so we were looking at going again in the next school hols.

Whenever suits you, wonder if anyone else wants to join us??

Carol xxx

Mollymop
20-06-2008, 10:17 PM

Sue x x

Yep, i can't wait!!

Donkey
20-06-2008, 10:19 PM
welcome sue m

Monkey1
20-06-2008, 10:23 PM
It will be nice though just think you can meet up and go out for the day

No local minders around here at all

Wish you lot lived closer

Angel xx

35 miles not close enough for you Angel!:laughing: :laughing:

angeldelight
20-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Well not that bad I suppose and we are going to meet up soon yippie so that will be nice

xxx

charleyfarley
20-06-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm only 50 miles away Angel, give or take a wrong turn :laughing:

Carol xx

sue m
20-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Thank you Flutterbyes. I'll never be off this computer now. I did notice how many posts Sandra has made, can't believe she can talk more than me!!!!! :laughing:

I lived in Hertfordshire actually Monkey, just outside North London on the Essex/Middlesex border really. I say London cos it's easier! Steve worked in London and sang in the clubs there and some around where we lived. You from London???

Sue x x

Monkey1
20-06-2008, 10:40 PM
No, but Mr Hunky Monkey is. I moved down there when i was 18 and worked as a nanny in Finchley, Putney, Kensington, Clapham and Twickenham. We lived in Northolt too for a few years. Still got a couple of childminder mates down there even though i have been 'home' for 9 years!

kellsbells
20-06-2008, 10:40 PM
ooo I live in Hertfordshire too! Whereabout's ;-)

Spangles
21-06-2008, 07:48 AM
I wish there was someone near me!

I'd love to have another childminder to meet up with sometimes.

Hope you meet up soon - not a lot of excuses when you're only a few doors away from each other!

ajs
21-06-2008, 07:54 AM
I'm very excited too, is that sad or what? :laughing:

I know the people who Sandra bought her house from and when the CSDO told me there was a childminder a few doors up from me I wanted to meet her and then we meet on here!!! As you say, it's a small world. And thank you for the nice things you said Angel. I've been looking out of my window at girls going past with children and thinking, I wonder if that's Sandra. Can't really run out and ask everyone who passes though can I, they'd think I was mad!

Sue x x

that didn't stop me jumping out at some random people at the manchester exhib and asking if any of them were annie.
luckily for me one of them was our annie so i didn't make that big a fool of myself.
i knew miffy before we met on here as she used to go to lots of the same trainings as i did, although i didn't know that i knew her until we met as miffy as ajs

sue m
21-06-2008, 07:59 AM
Kellsbells - I'm having trouble with all these names! I lived in Waltham Cross and then Cheshunt and then we moved to Frinton on Sea near Clacton but didn't stay - too boring. I lived a few miles from Finchley Monkey but Steve did play in a pub there so I used to go with him quite often in the early days. You lived in some posh places!! lol

Just got up, not had a cuppa and I'm on here!

Sue x x

angeldelight
21-06-2008, 08:38 AM
Oh Sue

Addiction set in so soon haha

Angel xx

Pauline
21-06-2008, 08:45 AM
What great news Sandra and Sue! :thumbsup:

sue m
21-06-2008, 08:51 AM
Thanks Pauline, it will be great.

Angel, I have just noticed we have birthdays at the bottom of the page - DUH. I asked when your birthday was and now I see it's on Tuesday. Happy Birthday for Tuesday then lol.

Sue x x x

angeldelight
21-06-2008, 08:52 AM
Haha yeah I did reply Sue in the other thread

xxx