PDA

View Full Version : have you ever sent a photo of a poo ?

dette
08-11-2012, 10:16 AM
i started potty training my little 22mnth mindee yesterday,been building up to it for a while,practising ,squeezing out a few drops on the potty.yesterday i thought ,right we'll go for it.took bottom half off and waited ...an hour later he ran to potty shouting poo ..sat down and did one ..i was so proud:) so ..i took a photo and sent it to dad..another hour passed .lots of wees all in potty then another huge poo..again he ran to potty and did it ..i took another pic and sent it .at 3 oclock he did another ,honestly i dont know where hes been keeping it all anyway ,i sent another photo :)
mam and dad are chuffed to bits and said theyll carry on doing what i was doing with him,i dont think the photos are heading into the family album but we all had a chuckle

Nik1971
08-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Haha!
That's great!
I've not taken a poo picture BUT I have saved a poo for a parent to see as it was SOOOOO BIG I was worried it had caused internal damage!
;)

EmmaReed84
08-11-2012, 10:20 AM
YEY! :clapping: to mindee...

:panic: to photos of it LOL :laughing:

I might send a text to say what has happened, but not too sure about photographic evidence...

... Will these pics go in his LJ... Can you just picture Mrs. O's face when flicking through... LOL

dette
08-11-2012, 10:24 AM
YEY! :clapping: to mindee...

:panic: to photos of it LOL :laughing:

I might send a text to say what has happened, but not too sure about photographic evidence...

... Will these pics go in his LJ... Can you just picture Mrs. O's face when flicking through... LOL

lol hadnt planned on putting them in but now you mention it :) theres a few areas of learing that i could put them in .one of them in particular was in a nice position in the potty ..definitly creative :)

rickysmiths
08-11-2012, 10:27 AM
No I wouldn't send photos, gross. Nor do I remove the child's clothes and let them run around with no bottoms on it is not very dignified for the child or very hygienic or pleasant for the other children in your care. It also doesn't teach them to be able to pull their own pants down in time either.

Sorry to be so negative.

kel1983
08-11-2012, 10:33 AM
not gone as far as taking a photo but did text and wrote down as a wow moment.

dette
08-11-2012, 10:34 AM
ive had 7 kids of my own and always start the first few day like this.we all do things differently ,i had no other children in yesterday which is why i started then,in my experience children learn better if they are dealing with one new thing at a time,a couple of days of getting the stuff in the potty followed by adding underwear into the equation ,then clothes.always worked for mine.i get permision off parents to do it this way and ive never had any objections,infact they are usually over the moon that im potty training.i appreciate that not everyone does it this way but i find we have a lot less accidents so definitly more hygenic than wet clothes.x