PDA

View Full Version : Children in need

It's a small world
05-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Hi

Is anyone doing anything for Children in Need this year? What ideas are you planning? Am I right in saying it's Get Spotty ?

moogster1a
05-11-2012, 06:14 PM
[God no. I hate children in need with a paasion. the ridiculous false bonhomie from presenters who couldn't care less. Puddsybloodybear who should have been shot in the other eye and retired years ago.
If I want to give to charity, I do it myself and don't need an entire night's TV ruined for the privelege!

bunyip
06-11-2012, 08:57 AM
I also loathe it, but gave in to parent pressure and enrolled for the pack. Weeks have passed and still nothing arrived.

Hardly surprising though. We did Sport Relief in March and only got the fundraising certificate through last week. If they take that long to send the cash, then poor little Ramatulai will still be walking 5 miles to the waterhole. :p

Mouse
06-11-2012, 09:15 AM
I don't do anything in particular for Children in Need or Red Nose Day.

loocyloo
06-11-2012, 09:20 AM
we don't do anything in particular either.

Jenna
06-11-2012, 02:22 PM
I mentioned it to parent who were all really keen for the little ones to do something so we're wearing spots all week so everyone gets a chance to join in. I ordered some cake cases and toppers off ebay and we're going to make and sell cakes as well.

Pipsqueak
06-11-2012, 02:44 PM
We done Red Nose Day and we have also supported Dogs Trust this year - so no we aren't doing anything else.