PDA

View Full Version : help with letter please

mushpea
02-11-2012, 10:18 AM
ok so at the begining of October I sigend up a 2.5yrold girl, she came the first week and all went well, mum even asked if I had extra days incase she got a job, the 2nd week she didnt come due to illness but I had to ring her to find this out when she didnt turn up, the 3rd week the same thing happend again, nan said she would drop the money to me over the weekend, nan is paying the cost at the moment as mum is single and going to collage and the collage havent sorted out the child care costs as yet, anyway no money appeared last weekend and today its a no show again and shes not answering her phone.
What I want to do is txt her and ask if she still wants the space or if she'd rather call it quits as I do have a waiting list but I dont know how to phrase it nicley, any ideas?
I know its not proffesional to txt these matters but as shes neither turning up or answering her phone I'm not really sure how else to do it.

blue bear
02-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Could you pop round and talk to mum or nan?

rickysmiths
02-11-2012, 11:31 AM
On NCMA Contracts it says after a certain amount of time, I have a week of the parent not coming and not contacting me the contract is broken and I do not have to provide childcare anymore.

Personally I would write to her saying she has not attended and not paid and not contacted you and if you are not paid or contacted in the next 7 days you will consider the Contract void and will arrange with your solicitor the best way to recover the fees owed and that you will inform the college Welfare Dept that she is no longer using you as her childcarer.

I would then contact the first on your list and check if they still need care and when they would like to start.