PDA

View Full Version : My first day back at work.....

Lou
02-01-2008, 02:44 PM
Well its been a busy old day so far 2 yr old mindee has just gone home.

This morning they all made crowns/tiaras (even my 9 yr old son lol) and tere was glitter everywhere, but they loved it!!!!

Then they all put on some kind of parade wearing them bless.

There was a slight drama as 9 yr old mindee brought her own pens with her and was using them, when i went to clean up, i cant get some of the pen off the table, oh well good job its a cheap ikea table!!!

I am going to try to get "E" to have a sleep now as my 2 (9 and 4) and 9 yr old mindee want to play on the High school Musical sing star kareoke!!!!!!

Oh and i might have a quick go aswell lol!!!

Hope everyone who is back at work has had a good day?

Oh and of course those of you that are lucky enough to not be back at work yet!!!!!

emler
02-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Sounds like a good first day back at work Lou - enjoy the singing!

Emler x

Polly2
02-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Sounds good Lou!

My first day today as well - but I've not been as busy as you :)

Only got one LO - and my 2 boys (my girls have gone swimming with their mates)

We have just come back from walk up the canal with my 2 dogs. Had a great time! Baby now asleep so I've got some peace.

Hope the rest of your day goes well

xx

Mollymop
02-01-2008, 03:57 PM
Glad you had a good day Lou. SOunds like loads of fun.

Shame about the felt tips on the table though, I use those Cryola washable ones, which are a godsend - the normal felts are used some times and I am usually having to spend an hour scrubbing the carpet clean!
Hope you enjoyed singing away!!:laughing:

Love Sandra XX

LittleMissSparkles
02-01-2008, 04:03 PM
glad you have had a good first day back Lou :)

I am starting again on Friday now as baby mum text today to say she is keeping him home tommoroe as its his st birthday tommorow :clapping: yippee an extra day off.... she has invited us to a birthday tea party for him at 4 which will be nice xxx

miffy
02-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Sounds as though you've had a good time today Lou - must say i was glad not to be working today.

Miffy xx

emler
02-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Lucky you getting an extra day off Susan - Don't you just love when that happens

Emler x

Minnie Minx
03-01-2008, 12:26 AM
lou sounds a fab day (apart from felt tip on table), was you a queen or princess lol (i'm normally the prince with my neices :rolleyes: )

xx

Banana
03-01-2008, 08:20 AM
sounds like a good day back Lou.

Hope mine goes as well!!

Although the baby has already cried loads this morning. Nearly an hour in and wishing it wish 6pm :(

xx

Rubybubbles
03-01-2008, 02:43 PM
glad you have had a good first day back Lou :)

I am starting again on Friday now as baby mum text today to say she is keeping him home tommoroe as its his st birthday tommorow :clapping: yippee an extra day off.... she has invited us to a birthday tea party for him at 4 which will be nice xxx

thats so sweet, I have often had babys on their 1st birthday:( I think it's sad to send them but thats just me!:o

Sound like you had fun lou!!

LittleMissSparkles
03-01-2008, 02:46 PM
I was pleased she had decided to keep him at home for his 1st birthday too Emma its so special and something you can never get back again xxx

Trouble
03-01-2008, 04:12 PM
i have just had my first day back at work with a 2 1/2 year old whos attention span lasted 2 1/2 mins so we have just about covered all my toys in one day and i knackered!!!!!!!!! tomorrow will be easier hopefully!!:thumbsup:

Cammie Doodle
03-01-2008, 05:41 PM
I know what you mean about kids birthdays I would hate to have missed any of my son's birthdays (next year will be the 1st time, and he will be 25 lol) I always make a special effort , do a party with a birthday cake and take lots of photos . Poor little souls :rolleyes: