PDA

View Full Version : Ssooo it's 9am...

smurfette
31-10-2012, 09:06 AM
And already the paint, arts and crafts, paper plates etc are all out and my three and the schoolie are all busy.. Long may it last!!! Later gonna make some spaghetti and bury sweets in it ., what are you all up to today?!

rickysmiths
31-10-2012, 09:08 AM
I'm on holiday and off to see my Dad in Kent and take him to a hospital appointment later.

mrs robbie williams
31-10-2012, 09:21 AM
only got one lo this afternoon he's just one, going to take the dog for a long walk at country park - mine need some fresh air and exercise even if it is chilly out there, quickly do a school club pick up and drop him home, then back for trick or treating with ds8 and his school friend and mum, back for dinner then he's collected at 630 x

mushpea
31-10-2012, 10:01 AM
chillin:D
No mindees today and my two are off to their nans later till saturday
I got only one on Friday and my plan also is to go for a nice long walk to the park with the dog, my mindee is 2.5yrs and it will be her 2nd day so we gonna have a long walk followed by leaf collecting followed by a long walk home with her in the buggy!

smurfette
31-10-2012, 10:26 AM
And now it's 1025 and I already have a headache .. Had one suspected case of chicken pox to deal with and a 9 year old mindee who wants a 15s movie put on grrr!!! Have told him repeatedly we aren't putting one on here regardless of wha he is allowed watch at home! Threatened with tv going off if he kept it up so now have picked something suitable ... It's gonna be a llloooonnnggg day!!

Toothfairy
31-10-2012, 11:19 AM
I'm off all this week. My own DD's are all out and about, so I have the house to myself.
I've just written and Emailed my Winter newsletter to parents and am now sitting watching TV having a coffee.
This afternoon I'm going to write up Octobers ob's and do Novembers and Decembers planning.
No rest for the wicked! :D

adele1985
31-10-2012, 12:40 PM
this morning we have decorated halloween bags and made some chocolate apples oh and decorated our pop up castle o it looks like a haunted house

this afternoon we are making some halloween gloop, carving pumpkins, making chocolate spiders and going trick or treating

TooEarlyForGin?
31-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Up to my neck in kids. Having lots of fun with crafts and games.

Although hubbie is off this week, instead of taking our 2 out to visit MIL, he has invited her here for tea!!! She has called me to then tell me that she is going to bring her sister and niece and possibly her 2 kids!!

After a rather heated conversation I am furious, it's another case of not respecting my business. We already have a small house so I have no idea where we are all supposed to fit.

When I mentioned to MIL I am rather busy, she just responded not to worry she wouldn't get in the way, just like her son, she has never seen what I do as a "proper" job.

Jo Jo
31-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Wow we have been out all morning with the little ones at play zone they had lots of fun, just had lunch and now sitting down to a movie afternoon :)

jillplum
31-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Up to my neck in kids. Having lots of fun with crafts and games.

Although hubbie is off this week, instead of taking our 2 out to visit MIL, he has invited her here for tea!!! She has called me to then tell me that she is going to bring her sister and niece and possibly her 2 kids!!

After a rather heated conversation I am furious, it's another case of not respecting my business. We already have a small house so I have no idea where we are all supposed to fit.

When I mentioned to MIL I am rather busy, she just responded not to worry she wouldn't get in the way, just like her son, she has never seen what I do as a "proper" job.

Oh dear. Next week I would take mil and all your mindees etc to hubbie work for lunch or tea. see how he likes that.:D