PDA

View Full Version : Tax Credits payment direct into my bank account - non payment

flashers
30-10-2012, 10:53 PM
I have a new LO that started on Monday - LO Mum returning back to work and is on low income, so she is getting help from Tax credits. Tax credits according to LO Mum were paying me direct into my bank account for the first two weeks - surprise surprise this hasn't happened - has anyone else has this trouble with tax credits?? I have never been paid this way before. LO Mum did say if I haven't received any payment by Friday from them she would pay me then as she gets paid that day, I am a little worried.

alwaysright
30-10-2012, 11:12 PM
never heard of this happening before and se it happening to be honest as the tax credit claim isnt yours its the parents so maybe she has misunderstood?? has he checked her own bank account?

flashers
30-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Thank you for your reply - Maybe you could be right and she has miss understood - I will ask her to contact tax credits tomorrow and re confirm things. x

rickysmiths
30-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Tax Credits are paid to the parents not to the cm.

Kiddleywinks
31-10-2012, 07:02 AM
As above

Parents make the claim for Tax Credits
Tax Credits pay the parents
Parents pay their childcare provider (or not in some instances :rolleyes:)

Parent is definitely confused about who pays you, but she won't be confused when her TC payments go up.

If is parents responsibility to pay you, not TC's :thumbsup:

flashers
31-10-2012, 07:22 AM
All sorted now, thank you all xx

Kirstylob
31-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Glad it all got sorted quickly. x