PDA

View Full Version : Lipobind

louised
20-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Has anyone tried this, i've just bought some as I saw it advertised on tv. It apparently binds to the fat in your food, thus reducing your calorie intake. I've also just bought a Wii Fit cos I'm sick of being overweight and I've decided I've got to do something about it. I will let you know if it works

charleyfarley
20-06-2008, 01:19 PM
I saw that advertised on tv but didn't know what it was

So is it a tablet?

Whatever it is I hope it works for you

Carol xxx

angeldelight
20-06-2008, 01:26 PM
Can you tell us more about it ?

Angel xx

FizzysFriends
20-06-2008, 01:32 PM
It sounds like Xenical that the dr gives but that stops 30% of the fat being absorbed. If it is like that watch what you are eating because if you anything with too much fat in it has horrible side affects.

louised
21-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Yes it is a pill. You need to take 2-3 pills with each main meal immediately after eating. It supposedly stops up to 27% of fat being absorbed and is clinically proven.

Mollymop
21-06-2008, 09:36 AM
I don't like the idea of the side effects.

I hope you get on ok with it though

FizzysFriends
21-06-2008, 09:43 AM
If I was you I would go to the dr and get that one, at least its got its proper licence. I watched a programme about over the counter diet pills and it made me really suspicious (sp)

angeldelight
21-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Did you get checked with your doctor first

I am a bit funny about taking tablets

My sister took some slimming tablets once and had terrible mood swings

Angel xx

louised
21-06-2008, 01:54 PM
it's not a dodgy pill, it's properly liscensed, there are no side effects as it just binds to the fat and passes out of your body. The actress Lucy Benjamin (eastenders) is endorsing it on the website as she had trouble shifting her baby weight. If there was anything dodgy about it I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

Spangles
21-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Let us know how you get on! Sounds promising!

Good luck!

Banana
23-06-2008, 01:53 PM
I saw this and was interested

Let us know how you are doing in a few days!

x

deeb66
23-06-2008, 01:56 PM
I have also seen it advertised.

Have to say that I am very skeptial about any tablets that you can buy over the counter as most of them don't do anything at all.

If you are really interested in taking that sort of tablet then go and see your doctor.

wendywu
23-06-2008, 03:26 PM
I saw it on TV but it was not clear what it was. Let us know if it works. Could do with shifting a stone before my hols.:laughing:

I need an affair or a divorce both work, or so i have been told. I suppose one leads to another, ohhh i will be a size 0 in no time.:laughing:

LittleAcorns
23-06-2008, 03:34 PM
I need an affair or a divorce both work, or so i have been told. I suppose one leads to another, ohhh i will be a size 0 in no time.:laughing:

Hilarious!!!! tell you what, just for you guys I'll try the affair, see if it works! all in the interest of science :laughing: :laughing:

button68
23-06-2008, 03:50 PM

I've thought of this but if DH left me I would probably drown my sorrows in food.

However it reminds me of when my best friend's DH left her after 14 years of marriage. It came completely out of the blue and she was devestated and could bearly function.

I remember asking her if she was eating ok and though sobs and tears she said " the only think I can really force myself to eat and keep down are .............. Marks & Spencer's fresh cream chocolate eclairs..." :D :D that's me girl :thumbsup:

That would be me ;)

FizzysFriends
25-06-2008, 08:09 PM
How are you getting on (with the lipobind not the affair, lol)

louised
26-06-2008, 12:18 PM
I've not weighed myself yet I'm trying to wait until Friday and just get weighed once a week. It's very tempting to get weighed every time I go on the Wii fit but my clothes feel a little looser.