PDA

View Full Version : Booking form anyone?!!!

smurfette
29-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Does anyone please have a booking form they use for term time only parents booking hours in holiday time? Would really appreciate it if someone could pm me one! Thanks!

hectors house
30-10-2012, 08:46 AM
I use a simple table in word - like below (but the lines haven't copied) I have some parents who only work term time but rather than pay half fee retainer for nothing - they still send children as normal - but then forget to tell me if they plan a holiday.

Please let me know which days you require over the Summer Holidays, by (Date) – I will then let everyone know if I have any spaces available on days you are not contracted for or do not require.

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
w/c
w/c
w/c
w/c
w/c
w/c
w/c
w/c
w/c Bank Holiday

bunyip
30-10-2012, 11:02 AM
This is what I use for ad hoc arrengements. Edit for your own setting.

Hope that works :p, I'm struggling with the file-upload tool. Otherwise PM me with your email addy and I'll try it that way.

:)

smurfette
30-10-2012, 11:13 AM
Thanks both that's great.. Bunnyip yes managed to open think you have cracked it (better than me still haven't figured how to add pics!) much appreciated guys!

smurfette
30-10-2012, 12:25 PM
New little one with me today. Very easy going and independent potters around does her own thing, exhausted now but will not go to sleep.. Mum says pop her in buggy with bottle and she will go off., yeah right!!! Have tried rocking her in buggy, she is flinging bottle back out at me, tried sitting beside her and talking to her and she is flinging my hand away when I try to stroke her head, tried picking her up and rocking in my arms but she is jus fighting to get down.. Her eyes are half closed with exhaustion and have put her back in buggy again as don't know what else to do,, poor mite she knows I am not mum but she is screaming her head off!!! Any advice?

smurfette
30-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Wow! Just sitting beside her and saying a firm
No when she looked at me worked in about three minutes! Phew!

smurfette
30-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Doh! That was meant to be a seperately thread!!