PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Crafts

It's a small world
29-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Hi

Just thought I would share our Halloween crafts.

We made spider webs and spiders which are connected to suckers for hanging. Good for hand and eye co-ordination and motor skills

We also made glow in the dark ghosts. Inside the ghost bottles are glow sticks that the children can snap at night to make the ghost glow in the dark .

Hope you like ?

k1rstie
29-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Hi

Ju

We also made glow in the dark ghosts. Inside the ghost bottles are glow sticks that the children can snap at night to make the ghost glow in the dark .

Hope you like ?

Love your bottles. They made ones very similar on Blue Peter the other day. They were called ghostbots or something similar. ;)

jane5
29-10-2012, 04:57 PM
They are great...!!!

I havnt seen the ghost bottles before, I might borrow that one :thumbsup:

It's a small world
29-10-2012, 06:20 PM
We planned the bottles weeks ago . I was gutted Blue Peter pinched my idea ha ha although I think they used lights instead of glow sticks. Feel free to use the idea. Children love them and can't wait for them to glow x

samb
29-10-2012, 08:50 PM
What a great idea - both of them! I had seen a pic of the spider web idea and was going to do it with mine but realised I haven't got any wool and can't get to a shop that will sell any before the end of this week.

SandCastles
29-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Love the Ghost bottles - I have plenty of empty bottles in my Junk Modelling Bag, not sure about white tissue paper though, may have to think of an alternative. Thinking caps on!!

miffy
29-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Great ideas, I like them both. Thanks for sharing

Miffy xx

It's a small world
30-10-2012, 07:06 AM
Love the Ghost bottles - I have plenty of empty bottles in my Junk Modelling Bag, not sure about white tissue paper though, may have to think of an alternative. Thinking caps on!!

We used white because of ghosts and it was the best colour my glow sticks showed up through as my other tissue colours are darker x

Kirstylob
30-10-2012, 11:16 AM
They both look great, particularly like the glowing ghosts!! Thanks for sharing.

SandCastles
30-10-2012, 11:55 AM

We have done ours this morning and used white sticky labels to make the ghost, will add pic
Thanks for a lovely idea, it's normally difficult getting the boys to participate but halloween is their favourite time of the year.

Chimps Childminding
30-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Both brilliant ideas - will need to remember them for next year!!! (off work at mo and missing doing all the crafty stuff :()

nipper
30-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Blue Peter used white bin liners, pushed inside the bottles!

tas
20-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Great ideas