PDA

View Full Version : Films

Ant_h18
25-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Would you send a letter out if you was going to see a movie which was PG (Parental Guidance) and get the parent to sign.

eviesmum
25-10-2012, 07:46 PM
I think I would. My daughter is highly sensitive and even at almost 6 can only really cope with U films. A parent may not be happy with their lo seeing a PG film...

cathtee
25-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Would you send a letter out if you was going to see a movie which was PG (Parental Guidance) and get the parent to sign.

I've never took any of my mindees to the pictures so I don't know what I would do, but obviously you are going to tell them what film
you are going to see in case they want to take them themselves or don't want the child to see it, so once you have then you could do
just one form for signatures for all parents to sign.

loocyloo
25-10-2012, 07:48 PM
it would depend on the type of child, the age of child and type of film.

saying that, i took 4 children to the cinema ages ago, and we were seeing a childrens film ( can't remember what it was! ) i remeber though being surprised when they did the bit at the begining and it was a PG, as i'd assumed it was a U !!! i had littlest one sat on my lap and the next littlest next to me and we were fine! when i told mindees mums they laughed!:rolleyes:

bunyip
25-10-2012, 08:40 PM
Yes, I think I would. After all, it does say "PG" and not "CMG". :)