PDA

View Full Version : Do I have to Exclude??

TooEarlyForGin?
24-10-2012, 07:58 AM
As my dog has just thrown up his entire breakfast in the middle of my dining room floor... (sick smilie)

Luckily all the schoolies have gone and just waiting for a late LO and one that starts at 9.

I thought I saw him rummaging for something on his walk this morning ...... god, dogs can be sooo disgusting at times.

mama2three
24-10-2012, 08:08 AM
Why would you exclude? just keep kids out of the room til you get chance to antibac it .
Exclusion is for contagious stuff , or for dangerous situations... not sure dogsick is either...rather bleurghh though!!:)

we definately need a 'bleurghh' 'yuck' smilie!!

LauraS
24-10-2012, 08:17 AM
I wouldn't. The cat was sick on my doormat yesterday morning. The doormat saw a healthy squirt of bleach and a boil wash, the cat saw the front door and my foot. All good :D

Pipsqueak
24-10-2012, 08:36 AM
yes I would exclude the dog for at least 48hrs lol

(hope pooch is ok):D

TooEarlyForGin?
24-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Why would you exclude? just keep kids out of the room til you get chance to antibac it .
Exclusion is for contagious stuff , or for dangerous situations... not sure dogsick is either...rather bleurghh though!!:)

we definately need a 'bleurghh' 'yuck' smilie!!

Sorry I was only joking. :) I am looking for some time off, thought this might be a good excuse.

Definitely turning into "one of those day though".

TooEarlyForGin?
24-10-2012, 11:47 AM
yes I would exclude the dog for at least 48hrs lol

(hope pooch is ok):D

Yup he definitely needs excluding, especially with all the mud he is tramping in at the moment. Can't wait for the steam mop you have all talked me into.:D

Mouse
24-10-2012, 11:49 AM
My parents' dog used to eat it's own sick.

Disgusting, but also much easier to clean up *insert vomit smiley*

Ripeberry
24-10-2012, 12:33 PM

Hope it didn't give you 'kisses' afterwards! :panic:

TooEarlyForGin?
24-10-2012, 02:17 PM

He did start - but I wouldn't let him as I was worried he would only throw it back up again when the kids arrived. He is really hungry now, looking for every scrap after lunch.:D