PDA

View Full Version : More changes to new EYFS....

lucyD
22-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Have heard on the grapevine that they are going to change EYFS AGAIN!! Anyone else in the know heard anything? Also another quick question, I have a holiday only contract & should be looking after them next week...mum informed me 3 weeks ago that hubby had been made redundant so they may not need me but she would let me know as he is an agency worker so hoping to find him another position. Anyway, I have not heard a thing...I need to make plans either way as if I dont have them I want to go & visit my SIL. Shall I contact her, & if not shall I still charge if she doesn't let me know. In my contract have asked for a weeks notice for termination as I was happy to do that as it is just hol care & I wanted to be able to only giver her a week too. So a weeks notice is TODAY?

Thanks in advance x

dette
22-10-2012, 12:36 PM
i would get in touch today and ask what their plans are ..point out that today is last chance to cancel without paying if she doesnt need you so need confirmation either way

sarah707
22-10-2012, 06:13 PM
I have not heard of any more changes - what is being suggested? :D

deb thompson
22-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Hi, I had my inspection today and my inspector said they were tweaking it, didn't say what bits or anything though x

lucyD
22-10-2012, 09:05 PM
yeh just heard they were tweaking it but not sure what...how annoying. Just to update, I rang the parent & she only wants 2 days out of 5!!! Not much I can do really, guess its better than her terminating contract.:(