PDA

View Full Version : AAAAARRRGGGHHH why!

mushpea
20-10-2012, 09:00 PM
after several different interviws over the last 2 months finally somone wants a trial period which seems positive so I booked her in and shes comming in a couple of weeks, so tonight I get a txt from a lady who wants me to have her two children which I now cannot do, arrgh why does that happen!

blue bear
20-10-2012, 09:04 PM
WHy not offer a trial to both sets after all it works both ways and a trial is not a committed contract, no way would I turn two children away for a trial that may not come to anything

cathtee
20-10-2012, 09:05 PM
So annoying when this happens,
do you have a waiting list or does she need you now? just in case trial doesn't work (sorry don't want to be negative)

mum24
20-10-2012, 09:11 PM
after several different interviws over the last 2 months finally somone wants a trial period which seems positive so I booked her in and shes comming in a couple of weeks, so tonight I get a txt from a lady who wants me to have her two children which I now cannot do, arrgh why does that happen!

I haev to agree with Cathtee and Blue Bear, don't turn them away out of hand. A trial period for both is a good idea if possible, or if the one with two children is more lucrative for you then go with them. You are running a business and need to make the best decision to keep your business sustainable. But be nice about it:)

mushpea
21-10-2012, 09:54 AM
its so frustrating, in the end I txt the lady of 2 children back and explained the situation and offerd her a trial but she said she will have a think, if I end up with neither then thats just my bad, Im not too fussed as I have recently taken on a schoolie and another baby so am happy but one of the others would have been a bounus.

angeldelight
21-10-2012, 09:57 AM
its so frustrating, in the end I txt the lady of 2 children back and explained the situation and offerd her a trial but she said she will have a think, if I end up with neither then thats just my bad, Im not too fussed as I have recently taken on a schoolie and another baby so am happy but one of the others would have been a bounus.

I've had that sort of thing happen

So frustrating

Hope you get at least one of them though

Angel xx