PDA

View Full Version : Jane powertwin ... will it fit in the boot of Zafira?

pinkbutterfly
20-10-2012, 05:57 PM
With all seats up? If not ... what other double pushchair fits in that tiny space?

silvermist
20-10-2012, 06:38 PM
I have a jane power twin and a zafira and it doesnt fit in the boot when all the seats are up, the boot of my zafira is tiny when all 7 seats are in use which is why im looking for a new car now. the only thing I csn get in it is an umbrella type stroller double and thats it xx

k1rstie
20-10-2012, 08:44 PM
mamas and papas aria fits in. I have a citroen, and have an umbrella type for that, and my old car (now my husbands car!!) is a zafira. The only one I found was the mama and papas. It is the tighted of squeezes, and I used to hold my breath everytime I shut the door.

here is one of many on ebay

Mamas & papas Aria twin 60/40 double pushchair buggy. | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mamas-papas-Aria-twin-60-40-double-pushchair-buggy-/110965549161?pt=UK_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item19d60fe869)

good luck
kirstie

muffins
21-10-2012, 07:52 AM
My Jane powertwin definitly doesn't fit in my zafira with all the seats up!

Doubles I've had in there are-
- P&T sport standing on end with front wheel removed, break off, handle half way position (all important for the extra cm:laughing:) and held up right with a strap around the seat! You also have to remove doubles seat but you would anyway!
- City select standing up (again with strap) with front wheels & both seat removed (seats have to be removed anyway), seats fit upright next to frame.
- P&T e3 twin (side by side) same way as the sport but has 2 front wheels to remove!
- P&T navigator (current in use) same way as sport.

:thumbsup:

kat27
21-10-2012, 08:29 AM
I've got a powertwin, i love the pushchair and it fits in the back of my honda easy (but that does have a huge boot, i can get that and a double silvercross in it together) only problem i have is the stupid tyres!! mine are forever getting punctures, had to buy new innertubes again this week... does anyone else have this prob? x

silvermist
21-10-2012, 10:29 AM
I've got a powertwin, i love the pushchair and it fits in the back of my honda easy (but that does have a huge boot, i can get that and a double silvercross in it together) only problem i have is the stupid tyres!! mine are forever getting punctures, had to buy new innertubes again this week... does anyone else have this prob? x

Yep, Ive had loads of punctures!! So annoying but our local bike shop is always really helpful and does me a discount xx