PDA

View Full Version : PLAY PLANNING, IS THIS RIGHT

silvermist
17-10-2012, 07:05 PM
hI, Im currently using Sarah's play planning sheets for los, the five weekly ones and doing individual planning (sarah's template) to follow their interests. Is that all I need to do for now or am I missing something? xx

sarah707
17-10-2012, 07:15 PM
I use my play plans with obs on the back for each child every month - and that's all I do for individual planning.

I share some planning with parents - just an overview of the week on the notice board.

I also do some group planning because I have lots of older children here - and they all contribute to write it :D

silvermist
17-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Oh ok, so I dont neccessarily need the seperate individual plans as well then? x

sarah707
18-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Oh ok, so I dont neccessarily need the seperate individual plans as well then? x

It's so hard to advise without seeing what you are actually doing / using!!

Each child here has a play plan which notes next steps from previous months, activities / experiences each week / obs on the back and links to the Eyfs Development Matters.

I don't duplicate anywhere because I am too busy to do it again! :D

silvermist
18-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Phew, Im basically doing the same sort of thing, but writing it in duplicate on play planning sheet and individual planning sheet, which I now wont be doing :D
thanks for replies x