PDA

View Full Version : CRB form

afmoon03
19-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Hi all, I just rang Ofsted to see if they could give me an idea of when I sould have my certificate through. They said they are still waiting for my CRB form. I received my copy about a month ago - have I been really silly :blush: was I supposed to send it to them??! I asked if I should send them my copy and they said yes....I'm worried they won't return it to me?! Sorry to babble on, just feeling quite anxious about the whole 'getting started' thing....want to start advertising asap!

Thanks guys :)

fishbones1
19-06-2008, 05:31 PM
Hi sorry not much help I just didn't want to read and run.

Thats strange that they didn't receive your crb and no you didn't have to send it too them. they should send it back, I had to send my current one to them and got it back quite quick.

no need to feel silly:laughing:

caralynd
19-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi i had to send my existing crb form to ofsted with my application form and they returned it to me registered post really quickly.

sarah707
19-06-2008, 05:36 PM
I was worried once when they wanted my birth certificate and passport so I took them to hand deliver.

The security guard said they didn't have a postbox, refused to let me in and ...

... directed me to a post box in the square!! :rolleyes:

karenjoy
19-06-2008, 05:43 PM
I rang up the ofsted up to ask how on the progress of my application. He told me once I get my crb form through the post for my husband I should ring ofsted about 3 days later to see if they have had there copy, if they have not then I can send my copy to them, they will take his details off my copy and then send it back to me.

You can start advertising now afmoon, I have and I already have a lad starting in Sept x