PDA

View Full Version : not paid

Bevbeetle
16-10-2012, 07:02 PM
parents say they have paid my money into the voucher scheme theres nothing there i printed my account off to show them they wont have it i phoned the voucher company they wont speak to me only the parents im getting very fed up now ive worked i wan to get paid grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sarah707
16-10-2012, 07:14 PM
I can speak to the voucher companies - I have my own log in as well.

Chase it up tomorrow - ring them again and ask how they support the childminder.

Hugs x

Bevbeetle
16-10-2012, 07:25 PM
thanks sarah really gets to me sometimes thats y i love the forum theres always someone here for us xx

BuggsieMoo
16-10-2012, 07:27 PM
I can speak to mine as well. I ask sometimes if I have any pending payments - they will be able to tell you that at least.

Also, if parents are insistant they have paid and it is not showing/voucher company is saying not received then it is the parents responsibility to chase it up...their lack of interest/assistance rings alarm bells with me.

KLF
18-10-2012, 01:28 PM
I had an issue with this this month. Parent said they had paid me and sent me a copy of their email confirmation. No money appeared in my bank. I rang the voucher company to query it and they said it was because my account was set to only transfer money monthly on the first of the month. If I clicked a button for it to transfer daily, then it would appear whenever they paid. Your problem could be something as simple as that. The voucher company should discuss it with you though. I receive funds from three different voucher providers and they are all happy to discuss with me.

AliceK
18-10-2012, 05:10 PM
I agree the voucher company should speak to you. I have phoned a few of mine before and they have always been helpful. I do know though that sometimes their system doesn't update immediately so it may not show up as soon as the parent has done it but if you phone them they will be able to see if that parent has authorised a payment. Which company is it? I call Sodexo and Accor quite often.

xxxx