PDA

View Full Version : course full

marie2012
14-10-2012, 01:57 PM
The course I was going to book onto is full obviously I cant apply to ofsted until I have done my course, what things can I get done while waiting for another one so I'm not waiting about? X

SarahJellybean
14-10-2012, 02:04 PM
You could do your first aid?

Also are you sure you can't send your ofsted forms in a month or so before your course date as your crb checks may take 6 weeks, the if Ofsted ring say week before your course you can say can you come the monday after?

marie2012
14-10-2012, 02:16 PM
I didn't think anyone could apply to ofsted until after course I'm not sure if I saw it somewhere. I have just had a look and there is a first aid course next month so can do that :) how do I get my forms for ofsted? X

SarahJellybean
14-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Didn't they give you any at the briefing session? That's where I got mine. Otherwise they are on the Ofsted website.

marie2012
14-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Ive got my briefing session tomorrow :) thanks x

sharonmanc
14-10-2012, 02:33 PM
I did most of my paperwork while waiting, p[olicies and procedures, all about me form, welcome pack, sorted out my business cards etc.

I did nto do my first aid as it was paid for as part of my course, so check into this so you dont waste any money

blue bear
14-10-2012, 03:14 PM
It's along time since I registered but can you not do the course in another county if there are none available in yours ( depends where you live too I suppose) you will need child protection/ safeguarding, which must be lea approved and food hygiene would be a good one to do while waiting, there is a link for that one on here to do online.