PDA

View Full Version : planning confusion??

littlestar
13-10-2012, 12:55 PM
hello everyone im hoping someone can help so im preparing to do individuel planning on 3 children i have just started from there personal interested i have picked up on. Example: one of my lo is fasenated by countdown so i thought i would do planning around clocks and word making that kind of thing this i have in my head clear then i was thinking i have my termly planing which consists of the normal festivals and monthly themes then i get confused i feel as though i can not link everyones individuel plans to my themes and i have so much going on i just dont know how to make it simple i want to start from the beginning and start a fresh im a little overwhelmed planning has always been my downfall can anyone help me understand this better or step by step explain it to me many thanks for any help.

sarah707
13-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Theme - autumn

John - is really into shapes so look at the shapes of leaves with him while sticking them to a display

Jane - loves dolls so talk to her about keeping dolls warm in autumn and read a book about hibernation

Janet - loves playdough so make some autumn shapes / press leaves, conkers and cones into playdough

All the children - make an autumn sensory box for them to explore.

You are meeting their interests and needs and planning for the group.

Does that make sense? :D

littlestar
13-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Yes it does thank you so much :-)