marie2012
12-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Just seen this and thought I'd share.

You need:
Chocolate fingers
Hundreds and thousands
Bowl of warm water
Tray with greased proof paper.

Dip one end of the choc finger into warm water, then into the hundreds and thousands.
Put on the tray to set, ta da edible sparklers x

loocyloo
12-10-2012, 05:15 PM
they are rather yummy ;)

you can also dip breadsticks in melted choc and then sprinkles :D

we've also dipped breadsticks in soft cheese ( dairylea or philly ) and then in seeds for a healthier option! ;)

eddie
12-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Simple but clever idea. Thanks. Mind you, not sure how many choccie fingers would last for an activity with me around....

eddie
12-10-2012, 05:17 PM
they are rather yummy ;)

we've also dipped breadsticks in soft cheese ( dairylea or philly ) and then in seeds for a healthier option! ;)

Like the seeded one for a snack idea - thanks. Breadsticks in choc sounds like those snack ones you used to be able to get but can't remember the name. I loved those...............

Chimps Childminding
12-10-2012, 05:18 PM
We did those last year and it was great because even the youngest children could help!!!

marie2012
12-10-2012, 05:30 PM
I love choccie fingers too, the breadsticks sound nice x

eddie
12-10-2012, 05:34 PM
I love choccie fingers too, the breadsticks sound nice x

I would have to buy them literally ten minutes before doing the activity because they would not stay in my cupboard for long! :laughing:

cathtee
12-10-2012, 06:43 PM
they are rather yummy ;)

We must be on the same wavelength, I thought breadsticks as I read it then saw yours spooky:D

Toothfairy
12-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the reminder.
We did these last year, the kiddies loved them.
They dipped breadsticks into chocolate spread and then dipped them into hundreds and thousands. :thumbsup:

JulieA
12-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the reminder.
We did these last year, the kiddies loved them.
They dipped breadsticks into chocolate spread and then dipped them into hundreds and thousands. :thumbsup:

We used breadstcks and chocolate spread too - I used some hundreds and thousands and some small stars. Was a lovely activity for after tea as they ate their creations for pudding.