PDA

View Full Version : I bet your getting fed up of me lol.

littlesprogs
19-06-2008, 08:07 AM
Well mindee has arrived again this morning (the mindee that had a major sulk yesterday over his ds). Well he has brought the ds again so he played on it for an hour and it is now locked away in my porch in his bag!
I think I am going to write a computer console policy or something!!

Also he has arrived wearing the same socks as yesterday!! How gross!! He likes to chew and suck and play with his feet too so its even worse! Reason i know they are the same ones is because there is holes in the bottom of them! I shouldnt be surprised really coz his socks never fit him properly they are always 2 sizes too small!

Thank god i dont have him tomorrow!

Louise x

3 more working days till maternity leave :clapping:

angeldelight
19-06-2008, 08:11 AM
Are we getting fed up of you ? Hmmmm well now you mention it .........

Hahaha kidding of course we are not

I do not allow children to bring any toy from home unless it is a comfort toy / teddy that they need for sleep times and then it only comes out of their bag if they need it

I make it clear to parents that if they bring their own toys they will stay in their bag because I do not want them damaged etc by other children or dropped etc

I would def do the same Louise

Smelly socks yuk I hate feet at the best of times but smelly is even worse think I would have to wash and dry them

Angel xx

miffy
19-06-2008, 08:28 AM
Sounds like you will be pleased to start your mat leave!

Poor lad having to wear socks that are too small - I wouldn't be able to stand him playing with his feet either - yuck!

miffy xx

littlesprogs
19-06-2008, 08:33 AM
Sounds like you will be pleased to start your mat leave!

Poor lad having to wear socks that are too small - I wouldn't be able to stand him playing with his feet either - yuck!

miffy xx

She was shocked the other day when i said my maternity leave starts soon and she hadnt arranged cover. I'd put it in writing to her so it shouldnt have been a shock!! Not only that i'm only taking 4 weeks anyway and se wasnt pleased i was taking that long!!

I have a feet problem i cant stand looking at them socks are great things but not when they are smelly! Although i havent smelt them i cant believe she would put dirty socks on him. He is 3 years old and comes in clothes for 18 - 24 months that dont fit him properly.

Monkey1
19-06-2008, 08:45 AM
Enjoy your maternity leave..............with my youngest i took two days:eek:
So stand strong, don't give into the parents, it will be a special time with YOUR baby that you just cant rewind and do again x

sarah707
19-06-2008, 08:45 AM
I bet you can't wait to have a break! :D

Annie_T
19-06-2008, 08:48 AM
eww thats gross poor bo - how can you keep te same socks on more one day sily parents .. either that or all his socks are the same hmm na prob not

oh ds and kids just dont mix do they really

policy on computer i think would be a good idea hun x

miffy
19-06-2008, 08:49 AM
:eek: OMG only four weeks mat leave - I admire you - I needed that time to walk again :laughing:

No I detest feet too - think I'd have to get some socks for him - couldn't cope with the smell

Don't let this mum give you any hassle, you deserve your break in peace

miffy xx

littlesprogs
19-06-2008, 08:52 AM
eww thats gross poor bo - how can you keep te same socks on more one day sily parents .. either that or all his socks are the same hmm na prob not

oh ds and kids just dont mix do they really

policy on computer i think would be a good idea hun x

I thought that maybe he had a few pairs of socks with the same pattern but when he sat down i realised they had holes in the bottom that he had shown me yesterday so they are definately the same ones!

Sarah a break? whats one of those? LOL. All my weekends are booked up right up until the birth. Its my cousins 21st this weekend, then my cousins wedding the weekend after then its waddington air show and then my little bundle of joys due date. And in between all that i have to get ready for his arrival sorting out what stuff needs to go to my mums and tarrons mums and whats staying here and then normal housework aswell. It would probably be easier to keep working lol

littlesprogs
19-06-2008, 08:55 AM
:eek: OMG only four weeks mat leave - I admire you - I needed that time to walk again :laughing:

No I detest feet too - think I'd have to get some socks for him - couldn't cope with the smell

Don't let this mum give you any hassle, you deserve your break in peace

miffy xx

Dont say things like that this is my first baby so dont know what to expect lol.

Shes not really giving me hassle she hasnt said anything to me its just the look on her face when i say something. She keeps going on about tking him to gym tots on a tuesday aswell but its on the raf camp and i havent got my pass to get on camp yet so cant take him and i have spd so cant walk very far (especially in mornings) but every week she hints for me to take him but its not like he's missing out on anything coz if she had him on tuesdays se wouldnt be able to take him either coz shes not allowed on camp!

crazybones
19-06-2008, 09:02 AM
You wont want to know about the socks my son had on then. He put them on Firday morning for school - went straight to cub camp after school and was still wearing them when we picked him up on Sunday. :panic: He did change his underpants but couldnt find the clean packed ones so didnt wear any for the rest of the weekend. :rolleyes:

mrsb
19-06-2008, 11:32 AM
aaahhhhhh you've set my teeth on edge at the thought of someoen chewing wooly socks now:panic: :eek: :laughing: