PDA

View Full Version : Missed a call from Ofsted

samb
11-10-2012, 12:00 PM
I was with a new parent this morning. I am helping her out for just a few days and today was babies settling session - only Mum decided to stay :rolleyes:- and I had 1 other little one too. My landline rang but Mum was in middle of saying something so I let it ring off and then my mobile rang too - went to get it and just missed it - it was Ofsted. Mum left half hr later so I rang them back but there wasn't any notes on the system under my URN so he didn't know why I was called. Now I can't stop thinking about it! It's going to bug me until they call again! My last inspection was dec 2010 and I got good so I wasn't expecting an inspection yet!

jillplum
11-10-2012, 12:53 PM
That's is annoying isn't it! I was told that with the new eyes the inspection cycle was restarted so theoretically you could have had last inspection at end of old EYFS and be one of the first under new one whatever your grade. You will just have to try and be patient. Not my strong point.

missymood
11-10-2012, 09:36 PM
I had this the other week something to
do with a form I had sent in and hadn't signed it. Don't worry if it's important they'll call you back.

samb
12-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Well still no call so I guess it wasn't that important - phew!