PDA

View Full Version : Halloween bags

edayhouse
11-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Morning all
I am looking for some inspiration for Halloween.
Was planning on buying orange boxes and filling them with sweets, a cupcake etc to give to mindees for Halloween and then I thought about buying plastic juice cups and filling them with sweets. What do you guys do? Don't want to spend too much either!
Thanks

AgentTink
11-10-2012, 07:21 AM
Morning all
I am looking for some inspiration for Halloween.
Was planning on buying orange boxes and filling them with sweets, a cupcake etc to give to mindees for Halloween and then I thought about buying plastic juice cups and filling them with sweets. What do you guys do? Don't want to spend too much either!
Thanks

I don't buy them anything as such, but I do lots of crafts and baking leading up to Halloween and that is what they take home. I have brown paper bags that I am always using as the kids can decorate them to go with the theme and then they get filled with the things we make such as Halloween chocolates ( some fab moulds in aldi last night ), spider, ghosts and bat decorations, satsums for the kids to draw pumpkin faces on, and also we grow our own pumpkins throughout the year and the kids each get to carve their own to take home.

edayhouse
11-10-2012, 07:23 AM
That's a brilliant idea as we are doing lots of Halloween crafts just now, thank you very much xx

winstonian
11-10-2012, 08:02 AM
What about plastic foodbags and let them decorate them with Halloween stickers?

Joda
11-10-2012, 09:43 AM
We used clear plastic disposable cups last year that the children decorated with Halloween 'confetti', stickers etc, we attached a pipe cleaner as a handle and filled it with some sweets. Will probably do the same this year too as it was very easy.