PDA

View Full Version : Arghhh! I hate printers!!!!

Mollymop
10-10-2012, 05:37 PM
I hate them!!!! raaahhh!!!!!!! .........That feels better, ha. :)

My printer, my 2nd one in 12 months has died!! I don't know, it must be all the paperwork I am doing - I am wearing them all out:rolleyes:
It has stopped feeding the paper and keeps coming up with error that I have run out of paper (which is a down right lie!! Lol) - we did decorating over the weekend and I sure that some dust/particals from the walls has got in the printer. :rolleyes:
I am due a new child to start in next few weeks so need to print lots to be ready! I really don't want to have to buy a new printer again especially after buying new ink for it just the other week!

Gonna get hubs to take it apart and clean it fingers crossed.

Does anyone else have these probs with printers or is it just me?!

Trouble
10-10-2012, 05:38 PM
that will be me aswell:eek::eek:

Trouble
10-10-2012, 05:39 PM
in fact most things electrical at the moment:laughing::laughing::laughing:

WibbleWobble
10-10-2012, 05:40 PM
i hear you sister!

i had a kodak hero....was great when i got it...then started to chew up paper and printing rubbish!

so last week when mr wobble came home i told him he either got me a new one or i was going to shove this one where the sun dont shine.

an hour later he had brought me an office quality printer.....it is wonderful. takes 250 sheets in the paper holder and prints like a dream

cost a bit :blush: but ecky thump it is worth it!

love wibble xxxx

sarah707
10-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Is it still under warranty? You could try getting it professionally cleaned... and borrow another while it's being fixed.

hugs x

lozzy23
10-10-2012, 06:37 PM
I am the same, my printer gave up the ghost, so I bought a new one - a wi-fi one so I could sit and do my paperwork and print it and not get off my lardy. Well it worked once then it did not, I re-booted it and it worked again, then made up its own mind whether it could be bothered to print or not. It is under my bed now collecting dust and I managed to get my old printer working again, although it refuses to print on photo paper. My pogo has that job now:).

silvermist
10-10-2012, 06:44 PM
I have had my Kodak since January now and its started chewing up paper and generally misbehaving! Think I'll take it back and tell them! :mad:

funemnx
10-10-2012, 06:47 PM
I hate printers... and computers for that matter!!! They only work when it's not urgent!!:rolleyes:

We've got 2 - last month I was on roll, printing stuff left right and centre, when out of the blue the printer took about 20 sheets of paper in one go and it all got stuck. What did I do? Yanked it out and of course it's broken please don't tell hubby!! it's still a secret! :blush:

FussyElmo
10-10-2012, 07:29 PM
I hate hate hate hate my Kodak printer.

only the fact I dont want to traumaise my children by attacking it with an hammer stops me :D

Mollymop
11-10-2012, 07:03 AM
I'm glad you guys have warned me off the Kodak printer - as one of those was gonna be my next one to kill!!:rolleyes: